Music...

revblonde

So, I'm playing, chilling out and listening to music. I became curious. What kind of music does everyone listen to while playing? I have a wide assortment ranging from Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd to Non Point and Atreyu.

(now some1 quote me and add me to ur sig)

This is wrong board, just telling so you won't make the same mistake. :)

I usually listen to alternative and rock.

I love you.... seriously... no one has EVER said that in... in the history of.... forever!

This is wrong board, just telling so you won't make the same mistake. :)

I usually listen to alternative and rock.

This would look strange in Music and Movies.

As long as the emphasis is on music played while playing RS, I think it's fine. I would change the topic title, however.

I consider RS Music to be part of the game, so I listen to it quite a bit even if it is cheesy. If I start training for a while and the music stops, then I tend to listen to something like synthpop. (Mashups are fun, too.)

It's all about British Indie (Arctic Monkeys! Embrace! Radiohead! The Stone Roses!), Trance/Psytrance (Tiesto! Massive Attack! Infected Mushroom!) and the occasional Soul or Hip-hop (Marvin Gaye! Pecey Sledge! Kanye West! Jay-Z!) :)

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

(Arctic Monkeys! Embrace! Radiohead! The Stone Roses!)

Don't ever put the bands in bold with the bands italicised in the same bracket again. Ever.

They may not be too similar musically, but the Arctic Monkeys are to 2006 what the Stone Roses were to 1989 and Radiohead to 1995 - the most f̮̻̉̉ted band in British Rock/Indie. Just because the Monkeys are ubeat where the other two were 'gritty' and depressing it doesn't mean they aren't different parts of the same timeline.

I deliberately picked the bands to contrast because I consider 'British Indie' to be quite a varied genre. I might have stuck in Muse, Oasis and The Libertines instead, even though i wouldn't say they produced similar music.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Trance and hardstyle...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Dutch hiphop [duvelduvel, opgezwolle, jawat, jiggy dje, terilekst, n7n]

Older hiphop, back when it wasn't about 'bling-bling' and all that bs [black sheep, de la soul, krs-one, public enemy, a tribe called quest, pete rock, run dmc, utfo, i could continue for ages....].

Some Britsih hiphop is decent too [dizzee rascal, roots manuva].

Rock [black sabbath, Queens of the stone age, system of a down, pink floyd, ccr].

And some Prodigy for pk'ing.