New Wilderness look, New login screen + more! 15+ Pics!

Huge Noob

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this new volcano I've been hearing about. It says in an earlier post that it is in the far nw corner of the wild, but I really am not seeing anything except the usual ice warriors and giants.

It's northeast, actually.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Where is this new volcano I've been hearing about. It says in an earlier post that it is in the far nw corner of the wild, but I really am not seeing anything except the usual ice warriors and giants.

It's northeast, actually.

:x Yeah I just realized that the post on the first page was probably wrong because I couldn't see a way that there would be a volcano on the ice area. Well anyhow, I just found the enterance to the place I believe, where I was met by a few individuals who felt the need to kill me for no reason :roll: . I guess they had to make sure I wasn't carrying full dragon or a phat set in my inventory, because we all know that is quite possible.

finalsig11dz.gif

look at the wildy map in the runescape manual, there appears to be some sort of island just south of the volcano in the ocean with stuff on it, and a bridge to the mainland, can someone check it out?

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

look at the wildy map in the runescape manual, there appears to be some sort of island just south of the volcano in the ocean with stuff on it, and a bridge to the mainland, can someone check it out?

Just a ruined castle. Hopefully, it will be made multi next week because it looks perfect for wars.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Just a ruined castle. Hopefully, it will be made multi next week because it looks perfect for wars.

Thats like the perfect place for a war, you can have people start in the middle and then start fighting.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Theres a type of ghost ship/abandoned ship behind the new volcano:

http://upload.4ampro.net/files/59/ghostship.png

http://upload.4ampro.net/files/59/ghostship2.png

Yeah, I noticed that too. But that's not surprising. There's also one just west of the Mage bank near the Pirate house.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

wow you are on pauls friends list? nice

and you are a player mod too very nicer! (always knew you were a good person)

those are some nice pictures since i just got done cleaning my bank, i will go check that stuff out!

tipitlessersigea3.png

and you are a player mod too very nicer! (always knew you were a good person)quote]

Yeah, very nice.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

and you are a player mod too very nicer! (always knew you were a good person)

those are some nice pictures since i just got done cleaning my bank, i will go check that stuff out!

Lol ty. Glad you liked it. :)

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

mvpgangster0ss.png

I pked someone at the volcano. He let me lol.

Hehe, he got kicked from my clan due to inactiveness recently, go get 'em cowboy :lol: Got some nice lobs there, mind sharing a few? Lol.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Wow!!!!

:shock:

That;s about all i have to say...

Very good job jagex, and i desperately hope the portals and volcano are f2p. And also if we only had lightsabers we could recreate Luke Skywalker and Obi1Kenobi's fight on the volcano... :P Can't wait till i get out there. Actually one question, do the portals teleport you randomly in the wilderness, or to other portals are to one spot always? :?