volcano use?

darkside

Actually, believe it or not, a volcano is a geological landform usually generated by the eruption through a planet's surface of magma, molten rock welling up from the planet's interior.

People are saying it'll be good for dms, but apart from that, i think it's just to make the wild look a bit more nifty.

pixelsigwg5.png

Yes, it's an amazing setting for a DM.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Actually, believe it or not, a volcano is a geological landform usually generated by the eruption through a planet's surface of magma, molten rock welling up from the planet's interior.

zah?

untitled6kv7.gif

Erm... ok... its cool that you were being slightly informative, but I think almost everyone knew what it was. He was simply asking if there was a use for it.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Erm... ok... its cool that you were being slightly informative, but I think almost everyone knew what it was. He was simply asking if there was a use for it.

psst. i think he was taking the piss

oversized.jpg[/bads]

dms need a prayer alter, no pray alter no dms.

Gentlemen's duel, then. Whatever. A clash between two people.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

actually the balls of lava that spew from the volcano can one hit you, meaning it can hit ones on you

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Bleh i meant a real fight as such you can still DM there and it would be cool to do it there however it would need a pray alter to be used regulary :$

tipitsigkk0.jpg

I hear its gonna be used in a quest, something about destroying one ring

Too much copyright infringement, but who knows? Maybe if Jagex decides to make it an interesting story line and not a rip straight from LOTR then it might be decent.

I'm too am curious about the potential of this Volcano as well as the future of the P2P areas. Will they be beautifying them in the future and what areas are left for f2p graphic updates? (All I can think of is Varrock and Draynor. They did Falador, Lumbridge(?), Rimmington, and now wilderness, is there much left?)

Bleh i meant a real fight as such you can still DM there and it would be cool to do it there however it would need a pray alter to be used regulary :$

With some luck and the teleport pedestals, both chaos altars are only a few moments away.

Untitled.png

I hear its gonna be used in a quest, something about destroying one ring

Too much copyright infringement, but who knows? Maybe if Jagex decides to make it an interesting story line and not a rip straight from LOTR then it might be decent.

I'm too am curious about the potential of this Volcano as well as the future of the P2P areas. Will they be beautifying them in the future and what areas are left for f2p graphic updates? (All I can think of is Varrock and Draynor. They did Falador, Lumbridge(?), Rimmington, and now wilderness, is there much left?)

They did draynor, with Draynor Mansion. All that is left is Varrock, then on to P2P (hopefully)!

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

They did draynor, with Draynor Mansion. All that is left is Varrock, then on to P2P (hopefully)!

Oh yeah! The Draynor Mansion. Forgot about the chairs and all that sort. So I guess we can look forward to a brand new Varrock and revamped quests (Romeo and Juliet was updated and I'll bet that most of the F2P quests will get some sort of cutscene in the future to further bolster sales of P2P and more of it's graphical goodness).

Oh yeah! The Draynor Mansion. Forgot about the chairs and all that sort. So I guess we can look forward to a brand new Varrock and revamped quests (Romeo and Juliet was updated and I'll bet that most of the F2P quests will get some sort of cutscene in the future to further bolster sales of P2P and more of it's graphical goodness).

this is supposed to "gvie new players a better first look at the game" its for commercial reasons :twisted: :twisted:

this is supposed to "gvie new players a better first look at the game" its for commercial reasons :twisted: :twisted:

but updating previous quests do nothing for higher levels that have already completed these easy quests. so i think they should save their time, quickly do varrock and move on to p2p which will actually count (btw im f2p, so i think its a valid comment to make).

Stallion4589.png