Level 50 with fire cape?

BullyKutta

!cmb-est 1 1 20 23 70 40 1

-RuneScript- *** [ CMB-EST ]: Cmb-lvl (Ranger): 49.78 ASDHRPM: 1 1 20 23 70 40 1

If I'm right, and 20 is the requirement to use initiate armor, and the person managed to squeak by on 23 hp... it is possible.

How 23 hp, you ask? The ranging guild minigame, as well as playing gnomeball, and using a cannon once you pass 40 range for range xp would maintain a hp level of 23.

Getting 1 attack, str, 20 defense, and 40 range would put a character at 23 hitpoints, according to the Combat Calculator I'm using.

You could bring that range to 70 without gaining any hp, so that's not a problem.

You would be 49.7 combat when the fight started, if you were lucky and did it in your first try or two, I think you could do it. (and you may just get the 50 combat level while doing it)

The person could easily have used a Karil's Crossbow (I'm not sure about crystal bows), because you only need 70 range for the bow, the armor is a different story.

My money (if such a thing were to be done) would look on like this-

Initiate helm

Initiate plate

Obsidian cape

black dragon vambraces

black dragon legs

karils crossbow

fury amulet

rangers boots?

The inventory would probably be a combination of super restores, strawberry baskets, and sara brews.

Wild pies are also an option, as they raise range by 4 per bite, and heal 11 per bite.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

:twisted: OMFG! I am so sick and tired of these fire-cape posts. Bloody lvl 50`s get the bloody cape and bloody me with lvl 108 cant get it its serriously does my head in. :twisted:

Excuse the language, BUT i am angry....-.-

GIVE ME THAT PERSONS SCREEN NAME!

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png

also, on the 'choose option' box, at the top you can see that the cape is overlapping the top ling of the box.. if you right click in rs you'll see that nothing overlaps it. and this kinda looks soo f2p world for some reason.. or is it just me ?

man ur totally right looke at the background... nothing but noobs and looke at the stuff their wearing this is absolutely faked.. noob :roll:

we need to see his name so we can look him up or at least message him for full provement that this is real

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

we need to see his name so we can look him up or at least message him for full provement that this is real

Even with the stats I offered up, we have a problem with the person in the picture.

He's holding a rune scimitar, which would seem to indicate that he also has 40 attack, which would give him a higher hp and a higher combat than the 49.7 that would start the fight.

I don't know if it's still possible to use the dummies in combination with wine that lowers your attack level to get to 40 attack without getting hp xp.

So even that seemingly insignificant detail makes it all the more difficult for this story to be true.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

the fact is it could possibly be done at lower levels, if you had ancient blood spells, and 85 range with 43 prayer. would not be cheap :roll: which make you wonder where that kinda cash is funded from :lol:

but in all defense i can almost make it all the way in rune armor, crystal bow, prayer pots and lobs. several peeps have done it without using guthan or barrows.

arkwelded.png

semi-retired as i am the lastest victim of computer crack!

AKA... World of Warcraft

Its doesnt have to be about the cape being wrongly positioned it can be a high level wearing it but dressed in noob clothes, and the guy who took the pic edited out the color and changed some numbers , i will change the 50 into 40 and the green color into orange .... wait till i post my pic :lol: :wink:

here it is : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

firecapelvl509ni7ln.jpg

EDIT:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wasnt me who did the original one FYI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

It's a fake. Look in the box where it says follow. Right underneath the red, you see the bottom tip of the letters of the dude's name. Which is colored in dark red. Meaning, he just changed the side thing to say lvl 50 and blotted out the name.