Um? Jagex is doing a great job at banning autoers! look!

0_Xp_In_Def

I mean look how little they are now

cc2wv.png

Thats like so little they banned them all woohoo

( hopes kids in forum know what sarcasm is)

Jagex this is a problem now seriously look 72 options! and there were more they just werent all stacked up! any varrok f2p world at yews look and ull see millions of yews from nonplaying people.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i went f2p pking yesterday and watched as a swarm of level 3's moved from tree to tree

I think when i used my fish on it it said 50 options lol

whats next? normal yews and pure yews? lol

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

omg ive been teeeling them to send out all their staff and record all the names of the lvl3's and ban them l8r, oh well , they just dont care/listen.

They don't ban by combat level, they ban by ingame actions... I'll try cutting yews there on my own wc pure someday, just to see their reactions lol

Uula.png

omg ive been teeeling them to send out all their staff and record all the names of the lvl3's and ban them l8r, oh well , they just dont care/listen.

I think they do ban all the lvl 3s, but they autoers just create more...

Soon they'll release 'pure yews' :roll:

Oh and is it possible to ban the ip's of players that create autoers?

I think they do ban all the lvl 3s, but they autoers just create more...

Soon you'll only be able to get 'pure yews' :roll:

Oh and is it possible to ban the ip's of players that create autoers?

They don't ban the IP, but they ban all accounts using that IP. So you can't have a noob autoing, you'd get your main banned too... But you can always start again :P

Uula.png

They don't ban the IP, but they ban all accounts using that IP. So you can't have a noob autoing, you'd get your main banned too... But you can always start again :P

why dont they start banning ips then? or atleast suspending them?

They earn money when the autoers get a new membership :|

Uula.png

A) IP bans are not too hard to evade for people who use autoers

B) If you ban them, the autoers will just make more accounts

C) Many autoers who were making money mining essence switched to yews to make more money (since f2p essence is not as profitable)

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

yews members only anyone?, that would fill f2p mining guild.... mining guild members only.... all coal rocks filled...

THERE IS NO END COMMING TO IT!!

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

They earn money when the autoers get a new membership :|

mmm i guess so, but i dont think jagex would be that greedy... surely they understand that autoers will ruin runescape?

The programmers can only do so much. If Jagex builds a wall, the macroers will find a way to climb it.

It's a problem in many games. There is no fool-proof way to eliminate macros.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I have a bit to say. I just saw like 28 autoers with just different numbers at the end of there names, tryed to talk to any of them and didn't geta peep of of them, err or should I say the main one. Start blocking Ip's and everything you can think of to get rid of these little buggers. Stop worrying about the autoers members cash flow because you got to keep your atual (players) happy. Ya, I could go on and on but I gtg. I'll just leave it with this. Jagex, figure it out, I know you can. heh

Newausome.png

WishList:Always wanted my purple phat back.

A LIVESTRONG SUPPORTER- SEMPER-FI!!

Hater of all scammer.

The programmers can only do so much. If Jagex builds a wall, the macroers will find a way to climb it.

It's a problem in many games. There is no fool-proof way to eliminate macros.

Could jagex ever make a fear factor like if someones IP is the same as an autoers all their stuff and levels are reset, they get sent to tutorial island and their friends list is wiped

The autoers making money for their mains would get scared to the point of stopping, or they would continue hoping that they don't get caught....

There is never a fool-proof solution....i agree

penguinesigrq6.png

The whole thing that annoys me are people that nitpick Jagex. If you have a problem with Jagex, that is your problem. However, you should take it up with Jagex via Customer Service or the RSO Forums. Posting here is nothing but a pathetic attempt to look "cool" by making fun of the establishment. If you have a rant about autoers or something, there is a rants forum on these boards.

Use them.

Untitled.png

They're trying as hard as they can... I doubt they would make different essences if they were not trying to stop autoers.

Give Jagex a break... Obviously they're trying. Getting people upset about things that pretty much cannot be solved is more than a little rediculous.

The whole thing that annoys me are people that nitpick Jagex. If you have a problem with Jagex, that is your problem. However, you should take it up with Jagex via Customer Service or the RSO Forums. Posting here is nothing but a pathetic attempt to look "cool" by making fun of the establishment. If you have a rant about autoers or something, there is a rants forum on these boards.

Use them.

I completely agree.

Why not just create a random 2 digit bank pin every time someone tries to open their bank. 2 numbers appear on the screen and one has to enter them in every time one tries to open thier bank. I don't know of macarolers can get around that =D

Use them.

well, i think your rite, but i believe they are just merley pointing out jagex's mistake.

barihawk, you always speak the word of wisdom and you are infact correct this may not be the place to post this, but where else? offical forums will flame your alot, more so then tip.it. or so it seems for the most part.

and ill be honest, id say ive had way more help from tip.it people then i have from the official forums, and any authority found there in

one suggestion i put in place on the offical forums was to totally ban any aco[bleep]s found on the same credit cards as an autoer was found on. i know its like the average person has 2-3 credit cards, well if its in fact children who are doing this, then they may have a hard time getting the credit cards switched from their parents, say visa for example, to a discover card or master card.

or totally block any incomming $ from pay-by-phone or Mailing services which are linked to the same billing info as autoers

Now, I agree people should give Jagex a rest and stop picking at the faults.. but we can't just say that and not look at OUR side of the story also.

Jagex are aware of this huge problem, but what action they are still going to take against it remains to be seen. Personally I have no clue on the whole Member Autoer situation.. maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. I don't know if Jagex favour members over non-members. It would be understandable in some cases, but totally selfish in others.

But from the (honest) player's point of view, macroing/autoing is totally sickening, to say the least, it takes a lot of nerve for a person to be that down-right arrogant to Auto. It hurts alot of players in the pockets also, both F2P and P2P alike, always having to cope with price changes. (I've heard that Nature Runes have gone up to something like 320gp+, which in turn causes alot of its own problems).

Personally, i'm going to sit back and watch Jagex's next Anti-Autoing move. Will they swing the ban-hammer big style or will they let it build up and lose honest players from it? Time will tell, let's hope for the best.