The Origin of Ftrunks123: A Long story...

TWIKK89

this was my long history.

It was 4 years ago, the start of my middle school years. The beginning was an easy start but young love and buddy framing changed that. It made it really hard, and I went crazy. I was a complete jerk, and made my own life miserable, many people wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t talk to me, and I came home every day crying. A person came in, he was a friend at first, we hung out a lot, he made a troupe I wanted to be in, but it was only three a bunch. Sadly I couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t join but I still tried to be their friend, they joined a Role Playing Game, and I joined too.

I worked on that RPG, it was a Dragon Ball Z RPG. Since I had no friends at school, I joined a group of people, who became my best friends. The only ones I had, besides one down south who I had only seen in the summertime. My online friends soon introduced me to Runescape, around April, I instantly became addicted. It was after EasterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ because everyone had Easter eggs. My first screen name I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t remember. I kept on playing, and by June I kept losing screen names, and I was still a part of the Dragonball z RPG. My southern friend came over around the time of my sisterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s birthday, which was the same day I left my awful school.

I made a screen name for the both of us, and called it Tknm. That day I kept my friend bored and kept playing that game. A few weeks later, I was walking through Lumbridge, and this lady named Joxie comes over and says to me and this other guy how she can ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅEnchant our swordsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

It sounds like you have had a lot of troubles... and I'm sorry for you for having to go through those :?

BTW, you can add me, too. I'd like to talk and such.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

thanks, i kinda feel lonely, theres like no one on my list who really talks to me, im in need of some friends

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

I might have gotten the wrong perception but it seems that rs is not really saving you. You got held back in your first year of high school. I guess it is true that you didn't start doing drugs but failing a year is still pretty bad.

Dude, that stinks. I know how you feel though. I've had a rough Runescape career too, but I've been playing for 7 years now. I'm decent with my skills, and I'm a member. Add me, and I'll add you. We can do some stuff together. I'm not going to scam you, you can be sure because I won't ask you for your stuff and to follow me into the wildy. It'll be purely fun, and maybe you can join my clan lol. I hope to meet you soon, sounds like you have many stories to share!

i was held back for requirement...

not because of grades

weeee.gif

good read. boearding school sound dumb. trying going here it may let you play runescape http://www.securetunnel.com go on it at school not at home. it like decives the system. i don't know if your school has it blocked or if will let you run java but you might still be able to check for updates. im telleing you this becuase i used it for liek 3 moths then word got out and they blocked it. a bunch of peopel were using it to look at nasty stuff not for school you know.

-no longer playing runescape, I have moved on to play world of warcraft. But I love the community of the forums so I plan to stay here.

Jesus...That is a really sad story, At least you didn't get into drugs or anything...Add me: Blade8422

I'll be glad to chat and do things with you.

talk soon, that story is still going through my mind.

1z4gvi9.png

Just started my new account.

Touching.... :( add the gr8 Flameguy3 he'll do some cool stuff with u ;)

No seriously lol

RSN: Flameguy3

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------