My wonderfull video on how to pk a autoer.

g_unitpk71

Well you see... I was just bored and decided to fight some autoers... Download and see what i mean :wink:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZYJJG14B

If you dont wanna download use this link given to me buy Wirone the best tip.it freind i have: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rO-hAZ4PhI

THIS IS NOT A FREAKN KEYLOGGER OR VIRUS! IT IS A WMV. FILE AND LOOK AT THE SITES JESUS! NEVER HEARD OF MEGAUPLOAD?!

that movie sucked

all you did was talk to some bots and report some.

theres no use reporting them anyway...

you just wasting my time and yours making that video

I was bored dirtbag thats why i got youtube up from wirone so you dont have to download. That level 3 was all of those bots, i figured out how they do it all.

that movie sucked

all you did was talk to some bots and report some.

theres no use reporting them anyway...

you just wasting my time and yours making that video

I was bored dirtbag thats why i got youtube up from wirone so you dont have to download. That level 3 was all of those bots, i figured out how they do it all.

you didnt figure out how the do it all.

that level 3 wasnt a bot, there isnt a bot complex enough to reply like that.

that level 3 could of been the bots owner, and was just checking how many yews hes got.

he was simply toying with your simple mind.

nxnja, go flame a post that actually deserves it.

i guess i been on member's for too long and haven't realized the autoing problem was *that* bad. It was like a freaking army :shock: It really opened my eyes, thank you.

nxnja, go flame a post that actually deserves it.

i guess i been on member's for too long and haven't realized the autoing problem was *that* bad. It was like a freaking army :shock: It really opened my eyes, thank you.

Actually this huuuuuge macroing group at the yews quite a new problem. The main macroing thing -essence- got nerfed, so now all the f2p bots are at yews like this.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Oh really? huh, makes me wonder about what will come next to combat autoers. I guess i will stock up yews so i can sell pure logs at an inflated price :lol:

Actually here's a thought

Random Event: King Yew Dragon.

Appears every 10 minutes at Yew locations and roasts everyone that doesn't talk to him within 1 minute of appearing :lol: :lol:

lol, its funny that everyone thinks you can keylog with a wmv

-_-

.wmv and .mov files can install files on your computer. Don't believe me? Try searching for Scary Movie 4 or some movie on a bittorrent (like Limewire) and only download the .wmv files. Half of them will install spyware on your computer and not be the actual video ;)

.mpg, .avi and others are much safer.

.wmv and .mov files can install files on your computer. Don't believe me? Try searching for Scary Movie 4 or some movie on a bittorrent (like Limewire) and only download the .wmv files. Half of them will install spyware on your computer and not be the actual video ;)

.mpg, .avi and others are much safer.

i thought bittorrent was against the law or was that somthing else or is it legal now? they change the copywright laws so frequentley here....

tipitlessersigea3.png

I recognize one of those names in the video; I reported him at the willows in lumbridge yesterday. Looks like he graduated to yews before getting banned... I'm not wasting any more time trying to report them since the problem has gotten too large.

Beigo.png

Oh really? huh, makes me wonder about what will come next to combat autoers. I guess i will stock up yews so i can sell pure logs at an inflated price :lol:

Appears every 10 minutes at Yew locations and roasts everyone that doesn't talk to him within 1 minute of appearing :lol: :lol:

rofl thats funny. but it'd have to be like the KBD to fry every frickin autoer there. but then i'd also fry ppl who are afk...

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

It would have to be really strong like a Black Dragon or the KBD to fry everyone at once with all those autoers. But it would also fry the people who are just afk...

edit: sorry about the double post. it said i could post so i re did my message. :oops:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Great video. He must have some real high tech stuff. Tell me what world your in and I'll tell a mod I know. The king yew dragon was a sweet idea. But if you didn't want to go that far you could just make sure that every person in the whole of runescape got a random event every 10 minutes. That would trash a whole load of macroers. It was cool how some of his bots had crashed and were just standing there lol.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.