Best pkers before the wildy

menj0

I'm pretty sure that Osama Bin Laden has more friends than Antilla, and much more credibility.

I'm pretty sure EVEN OSAMAN BIN LADEN CAN SPELL MY NAME RIGHT. Can't be so had after how many time you have seen me? Ya I'm also sure he have more friend's than I have but they surely aren't 40 year old virgin's like your's. Stop asking their phone numbers mate :shame:

Aight folks

I'm outta here

Catched Adx1 to dead 1 time. Died with skull... 10 times. Logged out..... 100000 time. Spent weaken runes.. lost count in first hour

I know you love me :D

~Anttila

Password = Don't remember

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially if you live in Brisbane and are looking for a business opportunity :P

Did you just offer Jakiss the job of being your pimp? The pay would be pretty poor but i'm sure he'd go for it :thumbsup:

When I saw you had posted, I clicked expecting a brilliant laugh as you're usually quite witty.

I'm pretty disappointed; you're usually more creative than that!

The funniest form of comedy is the truth.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

So by calling you a [bleep]head it's damn right hilarious. I got ya :wink:

Lovely to see you again :D

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

So by calling you a [bleep] it's damn right hilarious. I got ya :wink:

Lovely to see you again :D

I'm pretty disappointed; you're usually more creative than that!

That's really sweet of you Llama, Thank you! :D

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

That's really sweet of you Llama, Thank you! :D

With statements like that, I'm not real sure how you were accepted to college. By the way, since you started to be nasty to me ever since I killed you about 4+ years ago (for a stunning large), I'm going to go ahead and assume the people you're insulting for no reason killed you too, and you're just soar about the fact that you were never any good at this game.

I'm pretty sure that Osama Bin Laden has more friends than Antilla, and much more credibility.

I'm pretty sure EVEN OSAMAN BIN LADEN CAN SPELL MY NAME RIGHT. Can't be so had after how many time you have seen me? Ya I'm also sure he have more friend's than I have but they surely aren't 40 year old virgin's like your's. Stop asking their phone numbers mate :shame:

Aight folks

I'm outta here

That was pretty hard to read, but I think you tried to call me a 40 year old virgin (while spelling bin laden's name wrong). I'm actually 21 if you have to know, and I have no problem with women :roll:.

Aight folks

I'm outta here

That was pretty hard to read, but I think you tried to call me a 40 year old virgin (while spelling bin laden's name wrong). I'm actually 21 if you have to know, and I have no problem with women :roll:.

Don't forget Anttila lives on a farm.

That was farmer talk - Yar be Vergin til yar be luvin livestack

Anttila sees it like this:

2 legs - Bad

4 legs - Good

Wings - Bonus and/or Boners :XD:

Ger orf moy Land

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

With statements like that, I'm not real sure how you were accepted to college. By the way, since you started to be nasty to me ever since I killed you about 4+ years ago (for a stunning large), I'm going to go ahead and assume the people you're insulting for no reason killed you too, and you're just soar about the fact that you were never any good at this game.

Hehe you're still mad over something I said to you when I was barely 16 years old?

We can talk about it if it's really affecting you, that much.

Who exactly have I insulted for no reason? If I've hurt your feelings somehow I apologize.

Please by all means feel free to enlighten us all with what you have accomplished in the past 4+ years?

If you don't feel comfortable you can use the PM button.

igoddessIsig.png

Hehe you're still mad over something I said to you when I was barely 16 years old?

You have never said, or done anything memorable. You're just stuck up and annoying :lol:.

Who exactly have I insulted for no reason? If I've hurt your feelings somehow I apologize.

Please by all means feel free to enlighten us all with what you have accomplished in the past 4+ years?

If you don't feel comfortable you can use the PM button.

weren't you ice to ice's daughter ? or is it just me.

lol human question

You dont visit the forums in a while and now you goddess have the right to critizise other peoples rl? Why dont you go take iin a nother stray off of rs in to your home and get engaged to him or let your family share rides with like they did on your guys group of characters? Or better yet why dont you go start up your modeling career again ?

As for your signature , no one wants the live below poverty so why would any one jump at a chance to to earn up to 10 grand a year. Go f your self

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

why would any one jump at a chance to to earn up to 10 grand a year

10 grand a month learn to read rubber lips.

igoddessIsig.png

Go change your signature again RS doorknob.

Go look it up yourself, it's not hard.

igoddessIsig.png

Go change your signature again RS doorknob.

Go look it up yourself, it's not hard.

Why would any one want to do any sort of buisness opp. you have to present them.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

haha, Hey Ant, long time, we never got to fight without interrupted lol, but I remember killing your bro haha, good times, hope you are doing well

Hey Adx, how you been, I have you on my MSN but im too lazy to talk, work, and college studies haha

Hey Llama0, Good seeing you again lol