Best pkers before the wildy

menj0

I used to PK with Blick, Killa Priest back in pre-wildy days.

I never saw Sexi Pa(k)i around until after rune was around, I always assumed he was somebodies twink.

The biggest name I can really recall though, was Angel 2 Be, I know her and a couple buddies used to rock the lumbridge scene..

This was back when people died and everyone could loot the pile, PKing was soooo much fun. Once people got to around the thirties they'd begin wandering around barb village and the towns nearby it, although catching was very rare at the time (only a handful of people knew how to) so many names probably won't be recallable.

I'll see if I can get on Dyltor and pull up some oldschooler PKer's names for you guys.

Wait, I think I remember you... Didn't you used to pk with Dark Archer8 (sp?)... I don't remember the names, but there was a whole gang of "Dark Archers" and they would dominate lumbridge.

Yeah, but I didn't see Dark Archer much after wildy was released.

I logged on Dyltor but his friends list had been cleared, I looked and Diarkon and saw Silencer0 and Laws. Ni(gg)a K, but this was an alternate character to an old school PKer whom I can't recall his main. Let me see if I can get some names.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Who did you hate most but still enjoyed to fight with? Who was pain in the ars? :P Your top5 ''black list''?

Mine...

1.Eugene ru - need no reasons.. funniest guy to fight with ever

2. War gto, xxl or what ever other rice's.They were like mafia.. allways together

3. Meetupker - when you kill him he says it never happened :D also funny sheis to fight with

4. Zonghui - dude was like living in maze.. never gave up no matter how many time you went there waste his foods. He had many doggys near protect him tho :o

5. Pepsi24 and his daughter a.K.a Drama Queen - Omg. That's all I can say :boohoo:

Catched Adx1 to dead 1 time. Died with skull... 10 times. Logged out..... 100000 time. Spent weaken runes.. lost count in first hour

I know you love me :D

~Anttila

Password = Don't remember

3. Meetupker - when you kill him he says it never happened :D also funny sheis to fight with

I guess that's better than pretending you killed someone when you never lol :P Never did post that kill you dreamt of gettin on me did ya? :^o

5. Pepsi24 and his daughter a.K.a Drama Queen - Omg. That's all I can say :boohoo:

Gotta admit.. That made me laugh :XD: It's SO true.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Who did you hate most but still enjoyed to fight with? Who was pain in the ars? :P Your top5 ''black list''?

Mine...

1.Eugene ru - need no reasons.. funniest guy to fight with ever

2. War gto, xxl or what ever other rice's.They were like mafia.. allways together

4. Zonghui - dude was like living in maze.. never gave up no matter how many time you went there waste his foods. He had many doggys near protect him tho :o

you have never killed me , infact you and your bro use to run around calling me a autoer running from hobs . You 2 would team me with whitearmy and 9 out of 10 times 1 of you ended up dead

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Wolf - i actually pked with him

Danny1880- was always fun fighting him

Sir Tarin- first fker to catch and kill me

DarkArcher8- if u saw him with

ShadowKillaz- sheep pen all ima say

Dimebagdanny- cool cat and could pk like hell

Erixson- the one person who always helped me when i first began

Drakkus- he hated me lol

Datrupimp- he got my name need i say more?

i was ok but i had a slow computer and i messed up and hit non pk and it stayed like that till wildy i started non pk then pk then i accidently hit non pk again so i made snook187 karamja wars next to the bk castle back then was fun

Trupimp (Banned 03')

I seem to remember Blick (ranger) being teamed with someone (i forget names) all the time. they were pretty feared around the castle and stuff. but hey, i was only a low pker :D

logo.jpg

Wolf - i actually pked with him

Danny1880- was always fun fighting him

Sir Tarin- first fker to catch and kill me

DarkArcher8- if u saw him with his addy outfit no ammy and bow runn!!!

ShadowKillaz- sheep pen all ima say

Dimebagdanny- cool cat and could pk like hell

Erixson- the one person who always helped me when i first began

Drakkus- he hated me lol

Datrupimp- he got my name need i say more?

i was ok but i had a slow computer and i messed up and hit non pk and it stayed like that till wildy i started non pk then pk then i accidently hit non pk again so i made snook187 karamja wars next to the bk castle back then was fun

Trupimp (Banned 03')

I was lvl 47 when wilderness came out but i still pked a bit on 123yourgone my 5 30 1 "pure" (I didnt know how to train magic), people i remember being good were:

Erixson

Lightning

Robin hood2

nitestalker8

uk sabre

King sabre

jerico

Zombie ds

plaguegod ds

All the messiahs.

I guess that's better than pretending you killed someone when you never lol :P Never did post that kill you dreamt of gettin on me did ya? :^o

Actually I did post that kill and woulda show it to you but can't find tht topic :) I remember it like yesterday.. under hobs lvl 25-27 you kill some nobo and after pj managed to kill you ( It took a while but did it anyway lol) and yes.. I cathed you to dead (maybe i got some help from tree.. :D )

you have never killed me , infact you and your bro use to run around calling me a autoer running from hobs . You 2 would team me with whitearmy and 9 out of 10 times 1 of you ended up dead

let me repeat myself lol

that enemy top5 enemy topic should have been own topic but dunno why it came to this post.. that happens when you write drunk :ohnoes:

Catched Adx1 to dead 1 time. Died with skull... 10 times. Logged out..... 100000 time. Spent weaken runes.. lost count in first hour

I know you love me :D

~Anttila

Password = Don't remember

o joy its the [bleep]

I'm glad you're excited to see me, pay me a visit in offtopic if you miss me that much ::'

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

i was just being a fourm troll and called goddess and bleep and

Anyone would've thought you would've gotten a life by now.

My mistake :D

in a pm ur sending me pms about a post miss ithink u need the life

I just finished my degree for the semester, agitating you seemed like fun.

Looks like it worked too :D

Like I said though, if you love me so much just visit me.

Especially if you live in Brisbane and are looking for a business opportunity :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

you replay pretty fast for somone who does have a life

Why thank you :D

igoddessIsig.png

Especially if you live in Brisbane and are looking for a business opportunity :P

Did you just offer Jakiss the job of being your pimp? The pay would be pretty poor but i'm sure he'd go for it :thumbsup:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Did you just offer Jakiss the job of being your pimp? The pay would be pretty poor but i'm sure he'd go for it :thumbsup:

When I saw you had posted, I clicked expecting a brilliant laugh as you're usually quite witty.

I'm pretty disappointed; you're usually more creative than that!

igoddessIsig.png

wolf killed me 3 times while i was walking around rs with full iron ore, i got really angry, got my best armour and then he killed me again 8-)

My best armour was full steel lol, he had like some mental green and blue armour (addy and mith), i lost the steel so i quit lol. Finding myself to come back after a few months and everyone now had some mental looking light blue armour :shock: .

So yea wolf was the best lol :XD: