Best pkers before the wildy

menj0

I dont see how anyone could like this fabulousness name calling fest anyway, Farazlol same idiot who claimed to be pokey in world 3?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was always under the impression

Who da best / Kikyurass / P O K E Y / Kikyurass jr was the same?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I took the liberity of prodding who da best on msn.

He said faraz is a liar, and is not pokey and llama0 can ask him on msn what he thinks of farazlol

WDB was in my rs2 clan as kikyurass jr, and posted his old ban pictures from rs2 logins on a forum thread..Llamo0 has them now.

Since all were banned in rsc, the rs2 screens should prove its not something ripped off of tip.it years ago

*sigh*

~DaS

Abraham Lincoln

I took the liberity of prodding who da best on msn.

He said faraz is a liar, and is not pokey and llama0 can ask him on msn what he thinks of farazlol

he asked me to post these to post his rs2 banned login screens, but per tip.it rules i cannot -.-

Since all were banned in rsc, the rs2 screens should prove its not something i ripped off of tip.it years ago

*sigh*

~DaS

chad lied to you then:) Most people who know pokey can tell its chad just btw he posts.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Yea faraz is not pokey :?. I found these pics on another forum.

wdbyi0.png

kikyurassxz1.png

pokeyav3.png

Trust me he is , he uses farazlol on rs or use to play on him.

chad level farazlol at PC in 2 months

I didnt believe him at first but asked him a few questions only chad would know....and he was chad

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

wdbyi0.png

kikyurassxz1.png

pokeyav3.png

I didnt believe him at first but asked him a few questions only chad would know....and he was chad

We both talked to chad on msn, chad says he has never heard of him. Chad leveled Kikyurass Jr at pest control for 99 prayer.

Abraham Lincoln

wdbyi0.png

kikyurassxz1.png

pokeyav3.png

We both talked to chad on msn, chad says he has never heard of him. Chad leveled Kikyurass Jr at pest control for 99 prayer.

then chad doesnt want people knowing its him posting , o well.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

wdbyi0.png

kikyurassxz1.png

pokeyav3.png

Chad on kikyurass jr ran into farazlol on world 3. farazlol called kikyurass jr a rs2 product...and told chad he was pokey...

Abraham Lincoln

wdbyi0.png

kikyurassxz1.png

pokeyav3.png

Chad on kikyurass jr ran into farazlol on world 3. farazlol called kikyurass jr a rs2 product...and told chad he was pokey...

good thing chad isnt a rl friend of yours , other wise id say kick his [wagon] for lying to you.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

If it really is p o k e y just ask him what he pkd off me the first time I walked in to the wildy (its funny as) and he can't help but remind me :lol:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

wow that autorune.org's biggest key logging noob :roll:

He tried the same on jim beam69 when he was permanently banned.

n re made a new char but anyways.

Kikyurass is a scam.. he tries to be like me and pretend that he's all that but u can tell who is what n who belongs where :lol: .

whoever posted the screen shots , ask him to sign up on this site and post here. :thumbsup:

lol human question

wow that [ForbiddenSite]'s biggest key logging noob :roll:

Kikyurass is a scam.. he tries to be like me and pretend that he's all that but u can tell who is what n who belongs where :lol: .

whoever posted the screen shots , ask him to sign up on this site and post here. :thumbsup:

chad shut the [bleep] up , kikurass jr is your rl friend . jesus.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

What about the famous old pker '' Ashley '' :P

i didnt know ashley... but i knew a s h l e y..

but i remember tigerviet2.chevyredone.goku tiger, danny tiger, eagle fly, minx, white rob10... some more but that was long time ago...

ATM-combat 93, attack 73, strength 84, defence 64, prayer 53, range 62 and mage 59

GOAL-combat ?, att 85,str 99, def 60, hits ?....

prayer 75, magic 90, range 99

liquidsky used to own after he got defense, jalko pallo taught me how to catch waaay back =D> they werent even near the best pkers...sexy razor was the first person I fought with in my first trip to wild..Id have to go with the usual suspects, adx1, sueme, killermandie, unitpoop, its been to long to event try to dig in and recall them all

well im x fighta x and im a true runescape classic player and there was tons of great pkers.. low levels too the kkc guys where good but when it comes to high levels it was tons aswell but adx1,killermandie,darkarcherr7(real life best friend),deadskinmask, and many more.

606164shankudead.jpg

Well, odd i found this. I was sexy paki. Whoever said im not old school. :-k you sir, are a moron. the first ever high scores had top player killers in it. i was #1 400-500 kills over second place. This wasn't my only pker, i always used sn1p3r n00b back then and the majority of all sn1p3r names back in the only days. n00b, 127, and apple. k thx.

Well, odd i found this. I was sexy paki. Whoever said im not old school. :-k you sir, are a moron. the first ever high scores had top player killers in it. i was #1 400-500 kills over second place. This wasn't my only pker, i always used sn1p3r n00b back then and the majority of all sn1p3r names back in the only days. n00b, 127, and apple. k thx.

funny, I played on those sn1p3r names alot as well...

:shame: who are you?

A guy posting with the same ip as the one your on now

:shame: who are you?

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Meet you need to shut your filthy mouth , you know nothing about me and yet you act like you know that farazlol is me. Farazlol why are you going around saying your pokey in the first place? It's not like im anything special. Same ip?? I'm not this farazlol .

Meet you need to shut your filthy mouth , you know nothing about me and yet you act like you know that farazlol is me. Farazlol why are you going around saying your pokey in the first place? It's not like im anything special. Same ip?? I'm not this farazlol .

I can confirm that is the original WDB who created an account.

He and Farazlol are not the same user on these forums.

Abraham Lincoln