TET Presents: Trawler! --Over, feel free to post pictures.--

ravinasian

tetbanner3or1zc.jpg

It's time for a good ol' fashion trawler.

Not much that needs to be said here, most of you are familiar with the trawler. However, if you've never done it before, consult Tip.It's guide below:

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=trawler_mini_game.htm

I recommend at least bringing 2 to 3 bailing buckets if you are really unprepared.

Hope to see you there!

Where? Trawler, Port Khazard, World 9

When? Saturday, May 13th

3 am - BST - Sunday

4 am - CET - Sunday

12 pm (Noon) - AEST - Sunday

7 pm - PST - Saturday

8 pm - MST - Saturday

9 pm - CST - Saturday

10 pm - EST -Saturday

P.S: I try to be as accurate with the times as possible, but it just isn't my forte, if you notice any mistakes, please notify me.

Former TET Leader and Member

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect time for me, 7 PM.

I'll go, but ONLY if we have the after party in Yanville instead of Port Sarlim with no free beer (ppl who went last time know)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah! :D Finally a big trawler event. I haven't gone to any TET events b4, but they have looked like fun. I dearly hope I can go to this, I just hope I don't have a lacrosse game in which I will get destroyed. :(

peterka111.png

i mostly never go because i dont know the times um what one would be new south wales australia time be, arround sydney

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

what time is it in GMT+1?

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

3 am sunday early morning?

then i can't come :'(

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

Should be able to make this one. Caught (and saw) my first manta ray ever last time we went. Still have the sucker in my bank and it is still raw. :oops:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I think I can come, is it 2am GMT Sunday? If it is, I am good. My timezone is GMT+8 and it would be 10am. w00t!! I hope this is correct as it's gonna be my first tip.it event.

10 am, i might be there. depends...

but yea, no free beer in port sairm =[.

mini drop party anyone?

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

what time is it in GMT+1?

3am :cry:

Lol! No chance of me joining then. I'm not that insane to play RS in the middle of the night!! :lol:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

what is it for west europe:amsterdam paris madrid?

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

:( Like the last event for me its 3 am. I can't come... (Tip.It crew, try making some other time for the next one, something more... possible?

If you always do the same then some people can never join but if you change times at each event maybe everybody can participate somewhere? It would make some people happy even if they could only do one sort of event...)

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

:( Like the last event for me its 3 am. I can't come... (Tip.It crew, try making some other time for the next one, something more... possible?

If you always do the same then some people can never join but if you change times at each event maybe everybody can participate somewhere? It would make some people happy even if they could only do one sort of event...)

The last event we did was about 8 hours earlier than this one. We do try to mix it up.

Former TET Leader and Member