TET Presents: Trawler! --Over, feel free to post pictures.--

ravinasian

It would be really fun... its just that i am in GMT so it will be...erm..umm...2am, so i can't really come. lol :lol:

Next trawler will be Europe friendly, if I can help it.

Former TET Leader and Member

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( Like the last event for me its 3 am. I can't come... (Tip.It crew, try making some other time for the next one, something more... possible?

If you always do the same then some people can never join but if you change times at each event maybe everybody can participate somewhere? It would make some people happy even if they could only do one sort of event...)

The last event we did was about 8 hours earlier than this one. We do try to mix it up.

Oh I see... Didn't noticed, sorry.

It would be really fun... its just that i am in GMT so it will be...erm..umm...2am, so i can't really come. lol

Next trawler will be Europe friendly, if I can help it

Thank you so much, I would love to join an event with fellow Tip.It-ers.

tusigja5.png

untitled6kv7.gif

04:00 AM for me. Hooray. I would've had time for the first time to go to the trawler trip with tip.it, but then the timezones don't work for me. Well, maybe we will have another one some time soon?

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

awww dang it 2am for me

Doubt I'll be ble to make it

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

3 am for me, maybe if i cant sleep i come (probably not as i will be drunk from the party i have today :lol: )

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Well... this would be my first trawler trip... so I think I'll give it a go...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Only 8 more hours! It's at 7:00 for me, and at that time my parents and sister will be at a wedding! Perfect!

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

Uuum... anyone got an idea what time it will be in estonia? (GMT+2 and daylight save) :oops:

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

anyone know what time it will be for indiana? I think its cst but not sure anyone else close that knows for sure?

Yes you are Central Time. You should know your timezone it's one of those things that help you coordinate yourself in the big ol' world.

Uuum... anyone got an idea what time it will be in estonia? (GMT+2 and daylight save) :oops:

It would be 4 AM for GMT +2 and if you SPRING forward like we do in the states that would be 5.

anyone know what time it will be for indiana? I think its cst but not sure anyone else close that knows for sure?

Yes you are Central Time. You should know your timezone it's one of those things that help you coordinate yourself in the big ol' world.

It would be 4 AM for GMT +2 and if you SPRING forward like we do in the states that would be 5.

lol...hush just wanted to make sure

anima_coder.png

this is my first time but i think i have a strategy!

ok we should have like 3-5 people on deck fixing the net and the rest of us will bail the water and stop the leaks. for the people below deck here's what you do: stop leaks first then bail the water that got in.

this is just my idea. you dont have to do it if you dont want to. just an idea

lighviolet1lk4.jpg