How did YOU find Tip.It?

Nanosauromo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was using google to try and find runescape chea.... and i saw tip.it and it turned out to be a very good site :3>

(i was not looking for rune scape cheats, the stronghold of security taught me that there isn't \' )

sorosigjq5.jpg

a very good friend of mine entrusted me with the knowledge of this website. and then i got onto forums after clicking around on the tip.it homepage. and u spelled did wrong.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I just got bored one day and googled "runescape." Clicked on the 3rd result and there I was.

Same. Im a proud tip it user and full support it, its great for the rs community, everytime my friends ask me how to do a quest or need help, i help em out as best i can then i resort to tip it.

Tip.it Owns.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

lol, back in the day.... well, not to long ago acctually, when santas were 1,5 m... my friend was merchanting them. He'd buy one of tip.it for a low low price, then go on rs and sell it there, make a good lil profit. Then he told me to do it, and since then.. i've been here. Most times i don't post, i like to read other peoples storys and there rants, pehaps help a person or two every now and then. But now i'm becoming a bit more active on these forums because i'm not playing rs as much as i was.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Well.. I heard about some "Combat Calculator", took a search on "Google", and here I am :mrgreen:

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I searched for "runescape tips" when i needed help on a quest.

Yeah. I think I did that too. And a friend, the one who introduced me to rs, had played for a long time when I started, and I found tip.it before him. :P *Proud* ^^

Ya. That's how I got started and found tip.it too, and i found it before him, what a coincedence!!

this is my signature which im currently brain dead about wut to put in it