How to remove pure ess, a guide.

bjbj1991

i'm just gonna go ahead and point out everything wrong with this post right here k?

1. autoer numbers are down, but idiots that support this petition are too stupid to realize that, because they are now in a centralized area, not spread out.

2. the autoers left are making less money than before.

3. petitions are stupid and pointless, on the internet they hold no sway, especialy to jagex.

4. unless your an f2p nub, that mined rune ess, trust me, you don't hate autoers, your just saying it to look cool, but really you look stupid.

5. even if they revert back to there previous ways, rune ess mining still won't be a good way to make money in f2p.

why should legit players have to be affected by autoers? with the new ess, prices have skyrocketed and now rcing makes a lot less money. rcing is one of the hardest stats to level and is now even harder for people without any cash. jagex should do something that directly affects the autoers and leaves all the legit players happy because they didnt do anything wrong.

they will never change it back!

what will it take to get that into you lots brains your essence source is gone give up and for once in your life pick up a pick or if you dont want to pay the forum price of 70-100 ea

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

sorry but this not gonna work. i'm not dishing out much higer price just to satisfy few f2p ppl and make auters move from trees to ess again.

simply not happening

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

well, my view on this is that its really pointless. Yea, they stopped a small percentage of autoers, but who is losing out more? members thats who. Without f2p mining ess for members, its going up.. soon pure ess is gonna cost as much as the runes if things stay the way they are. I basically quit rc because of pure ess, now i merchant runes :o What gets me tho is that to stop autoers they had to make mining any useful ess P2p, i mean what p2p'er wants to spend like 2 weeks mining ess so he or she can make say 100k laws or something? gotta be one of the worst updates i ever seen. Jagex has been getting sloppy in there updates :?

i wounder how many f2p autoers switched to iron ores and yews? :shock: i avoid f2p mostly anyway so i never notice :oops:

I don't see what the big fuss is about... I'll gladly pay triple the price for essence, yews, iron ores (or whatever autoers get to make money) to get rid of the autoers!

The only ppl who would be against thease updates are the dang merchants who are flooding the market with pointless trades.

Oh, they'll loose millions because of updates?

Oh, it's alot harder to get things in bulk?

Pixels are more important than getting rid of cheaters?

It's almost like merchants thrive on autoers :roll: Both are a pest in rs imo :lol:

Dead+Dude4.png

ok i am 63 rc

i had a problem with the update at first but man 75 - 100gp is not that bad anyway runecrafters will obviously make money as soon as it hits 100gp each as rune prices will increase so just wait for the rune prices to go up it is an allright update not perfect but i am happy with what they have done

to bad the free law crafters may run low on crafters seeing as price of essence and limited ammount of people willing to mine essence like it is not hard to mine 1 -2 k pure essence in less then hour or two

sig0035gt.gif

me is better then anty at spam >> colorspamay4.th.png

i *was* planning to make 2k lava runes since i had crafted 2k earth runes and gotten 80 earth tallies plus made all the dueling rings, but now since no one really buys them at all or at good prices, i wonder if i should continue for 50 rcing......

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

what the flying cabbage is wrong with you?!

i really love these expressions. they make me laugh.

have a nice day!

on topic: on second thought, maybe this won't work as well as i had previousley thought...

tipitlessersigea3.png

Have a thousand yew auto's is way better then having a thousand ess autoers...yews there is competition, so the more auto's there are, the less money each of them makes...You think that with 137 autoers chopping wood, that they are getting anywhere....this update massively decreased the ammount of autoers making money, you only notice it better these days with them all crammed on 1 spot, instead of spread out through the ess mines.

those 137 autoers are probably run by 1 person. They still get all the logs from the trees and the autoers don't have to bank as much since they have a combined inventory space of 2,329... but how much chance does anouther real player with the same woodcutting level as autoers have to get a log?, 1/138 vs. the autoers: 137/138. In the ess mines it doesn't matter how many people there are, they all still get the ess at the speed they normally get.

1z2zrwo.jpg

I have a decent runecrafting (52) and I usally make large amounts of nature runes, and it waste so much time mining so much pure ess. And if i buy my pure ess im wasting lots of money also.

This is a lose lose situation. I hate pure ess. Or the price of it should be lowerd

Exactly!! I got level 44 RCing right before this stupid essence update. I planned on buying the essence to make my nature runes because I only lost very little profit that I would make. Now, if I buy the essence, I lose a lot more. I now have to waste time mining the essence in addition to actually crafting it. This entire update is stupid. I personally don't care if autoers mine essence. It doesn't affect me at all.

Now then, to be on-topic. I don't think your idea will work. You would have to get every member of every fansite to help. Even then, it would only be a very small portion of the people on RS. I guess the best thing to do is to get everyone to send messages to Jagex explaining our problem. Still, there is a VERY small chance that this update will ever get reversed.

after giving the autoers money for the normal ess, leaving us out of pocket and giving them more money. Hmm? Or we could all just send in your ideas WITHOUT paying off the lying scumbag autoers

agreed i think the update was for the good, i made a huge loss out of it... but still it's player AND jagex verses auto'ers...

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Personally I think that all this means is that natures will go up due ess prices rising and yews will go down due autoers and rising nature prices, in the end I don't think pure ess made any difference at all except that it is now harder to get ess for training rc as well as it is now harder to cut yews as there is such a small chance of actually getting a log, although there are a lot of places to cut, so imo people just need to pick their wcing spots a bit better. Just because it's closer to a bank doesn't mean you'll get the logs any faster.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

the part about introducing the monsters in to the mines sounds promising, but i think they would need to find a good balance, in that the creature is a low lvl aggresive one, but not one thats going to serverly disturb real ess miners

emrea.png

emrea.gif

We will be seeing more autos however during this transition time but woodcutters would rejoice for getting their trees back, this plegue of autos should not last long if Jagex adds a combat min. for the ess mine however by placing creatures there so in the longrun it will be worse for autos.

what you didn't seem to think about with the combat min is that this would effect hard working powerskillers like gizmo2k5 and zzzamorak and firemakin and O R E

gizmo2k5.png