Your 1st runescape death

Andrew1788

What caused your 1st death? What lvl were you when you died? How long ago was it? What did you lose? A jail guard in draynor is what caused my 1st death. It happened around when I 1st started playing. I was lvl 3 and I lost a bunch of tutorial island stuff. It felt like alot at the time.

Scape_Andrew.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah back when I was a level 12 i fell for the old Zamorak wine scam. It saddened me to c me lose my small fortune of 78gp, my all powerful bronze sword and my cape :(

How do i remeber this u ask? Im sad enough to keep a record of every death ive had and what I lost lol.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

first time i died, i was in the boneyard with nothing on. i lost the most money i have ever lost, somthing like 10 gp. i was level 30, i think.

second death was on haloween 2005 i wanted to see the grim reaper. i went to varrock sewers and let the deadley reds have at it. i lost nothing.

third death was when i got bored and went into the wildernes to kill chaos dwarvs. i had monk robes, and a rune scimitar. i lost the monk robes. (i protected item and came out with 2 gold bars and a mith bar)

tahts it!

tipitlessersigea3.png

I got my first death when I fell for the wine of zamorak scam. It was a pretty long time ago I think maybe around last July and I was around level 12 and all I can remember is that I lost my black full helm, ammy of accuracy and a gold ring.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

i was fighting goblins and suddenly i was dead, i was really into panic because i lost the basic stuff, i thought i lost the game and wouldnt be able to survive anymore.

that was 1 year and 5 months ago, somewhere in the beginning of december 2004, and i still managed to remember that moment.

I was lvl 3 and I died while fighting a Scorpion. I lost all me tutorial island stuff. Then, I took 1 hour to find another pickaxe. (I didn't knew about the one at the Barbarian Village :lol: )

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

i died going behind lumbridge castle looking for the wizards tower then i got attacked by a mugger. then i private messaged my freind and asked what happened and he said i had gone to the wildy. so i was afraid of the area until another of my friends helped me with prince ali rescue and took me through there.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

My First Death lol well i been playing this game for years but i remember back when it was PvP anywere on the map so i was walking around lumby and these guys go follow us for free stuff so i thought ok what do i have to lose so i walked with them all the way up to the draynor Castle and then they brought me in i was trapped in cuz the door locked as soon as i entered i dident know about the other door and one shot arrows at me and the other attacked me it sucked lol

YOU SHOULD ALSO NOTE THAT BACK THEN YOU COULD WEAR ANY ARMOR AT ANY LVL AND I HAD FULL STEEL SOME GUY MADE ME

My first proper death with my best stuff, was when I was lvl 30 something and trying to kill a black knight. I managed to red bar the knight, still realising why he wouldn't die. Thinking that he would die soon, I kept on hitting him while I to was about 1-5 hp left. The knight got the better of me and I died and lost all my best armour (iron armour lolz). :(

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Lvl 13, skeleton in Varrock Sewyers. Lost iron full and bronze sword.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Haha cool thread,I can actually remember the first time i died i went down into varrock sewers when i was a lvl 3 and got killed by a scorpion,i lost a few things like bronze axe and wooden shield lol!! first major loss was when i was about lvl 30 and i got killed by a lvl 64 big wolf crossing white wolf mountain and lost full addy(which was a big thing when i was that level)

wishkahbanks.gif

lmao, i walked out in the wild with EVERYTHING, including that 25 gp that u start with , i lost it all to a lvl 20 at lvl 34 wild :lol: :lol: :lol:

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

I was wearing full addy exploring Karamja. Out of no where a tribesmen attacked me and poisoned me. I didn't have very much food, no tele runes, no anti-poison. It was a dark day indeed in my newb days.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

i got killed by one of those dark wizards south of varrock, and thought i got pked by an actual player :lol:

lost all tutorial stuff, i was really mad until i found the varrock general store

Kuja_Cocoa.png