I'm qutting

highlanders

I'm sorry, it must be annoying to see all those quitting messages. But I had to do it. Most of you don't know me, I never had much friends on this forum, but that doesn't matter.

Yup I'm quitting, this morning, it came clear to me. I've played Runescape for over 4 years. But now, it's over. Runescape is not what it used to be anyway. The good times were in Rsc, it's a shame for those who weren't there in those times, you missed out a lot. Even if some people can still access Rsc and see what it was like game, without the people in it, it's much different. I lost a lot of Runescape friends in past year, and it just made it all worse.

I found a new game - called Dofus - it's a mmorpg with a large french community. I'm french so it's good to be with people which I have common points with. And unlike the people on Rs, they are respectful and nice. Not once I have seen someone begging in Dofus, except one time, someone who played in the server Rushu, who is an english server.

Dofus also has a nice combat system, with makes other people your allies, instead of being competetioners for monsters. There's also a very nice buying and selling system, much easier than Rs, that allows easy merchanting. But anyway, I'm not here to make you buy Dofus.

Runescape is out of control, seeing the contrast with other games is amazing. This morning, I bought a, bit overpriced, blue mask. Maybe if I decide to come back after 1-2 yrs, I will atleast made a small profit with it. I set up a bank pin, told my few good Rs friends I was quitting, and invited them to come and join me in my new game. One of them seemed interested. I'll probably log in here and then, just to say hi to some friends.

Anyway, good bye. Runescape was fun, time to move on.

Highlander_S - Retired

2480+ total

How can you quit after 4yrs? I think it's a waste, I've only been playing almost 2 yrs and would never think about quitting!!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

sorry to hear this , 4 year is alot :shock:

but tho i woud have more respect for u if u just quitted with al online games

blaming people for begging is not a good reason to quite rs, where not all

like that.

How can you quit after 4yrs? I think it's a waste, I've only been playing almost 2 yrs and would never think about quitting!!

Life is as much of a waste... You live ~80 years then die and it's over.

Everyone are quitting nowadays... But they all come back (I've experienced it myself :wink: )

Uula.png

Too bad your going and good luck with your life and other game.

I completly agree with you, the game has gone downward alot since I first started (2nd week of rs starting). Community has changed and if it weren't for some old frineds, this game wouldn't be worth playing.

Good Luck.

default,Fear%20Ninja.gif

Hi everyone, first post :).

Anyway, on many forums i have heard of people quitting.

Most of these people are the ones who have played runescape the longest

anyway: main reasons for quitting runescape:

Hackers

Random events

"It is no longer medieval/fantasy (as in fish bowls, yo-yos etc. etc.)

No one appears to be polite

Jagex listens to the noobs and not the experienced players

and finally, they just got bored.

Please don't quit runescape. It deserves its veterans, as long as they don't use the word noob to much.

ok, i've been playing for 5 years, and too see urnescape have come this far, im amazed. when i started playing there was nmo such thing as rune armour ffs, there was like 3 servers i think, and no wilderness,... a couple quests, and a very small item base. im glad too have been through it all and am still very much interested in playting, if you loose interest in runescape after 4 years of playing then you probobly arent ment for it. goodluck with your new game, hopefully i see you again. byee

rsn: dragon x boy

137+ combat

500+ mil gp

Thats a shame.

I always enjoyed your posts here on the forums... some were maybe a bit blunt :lol: but, overall, I thought you contributed well.

But, I completely understand. I had a character for about a year, quit, then came back. I found it to be more entertaining... but if I do quit again, I will remember my password incase I ever want to come back.

G'bye. Good luck in real life and the new game!

Im getting REALLY REALLY bored of runescape aswell, Therse like hardly anything to do thats "FUN" besides maybe pking or KQ/DK...But they get boring easily. Ive also played for 4 years+. Cws/Pits/Pking = flaiming noobs talking thinking their better than everyone else. DK/KQ/CE = Boring if you dont get any drops after a while. I hope this "update" coming up comes out before i give up for a while...like every where...I usualy dont play during the summer.

Quit runescape...

Everyone are quitting nowadays... But they all come back (I've experienced it myself :wink: )

I got runecraft pked and I literally quit for 30 minutes lol.

Luring master.

have fun....

ive been playing for 4 years as well...

kinda agree, the game sounds like an insane asylum... especially at fishing place... but im still playing

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

As it is right now, I would never think of coming back to Rs, but I have also noticed many "I'm coming back" posts. So I guess it is possible I, in some time, and in a different situation, want to go back to Rs, which is exactly why I have bought a rare, set a bank pin and haven't gave away all my stuff - just in case.

But I greatly doubt I will ever come back. Especially when I will finally decide to stop my membership, there will be no reason to come back.

2480+ total

man... every1 says rsc was so much better ...i wish i had been there..lol

i agree with you that runescape is out of control right now... so many people scamming and begging, and the economy just screwed up it makes u want to quit... i startedplaying in sept of 04 and i probably would have

quit by now if i had found something better to late at night...lol

Yeah...so many people are quiting. This game is turning to less then dirt. I'm planning to quit soon also. So many beggars and autoers ruin the integrity of the whole community.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

*sigh* i wish i was. my parents just won't let me!