~~New Friends list. *Pics*~~*Siggy*~~Support List~~ OF. SIG

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nezikchened

I support, but I also have a suggestion to add, a good one.

Make it so, that you can put private off for one group or more groups of them. =)

For example, you have private off from merchants when you don't want to merchant, but others (friends etc) have it on so they can talk to you. I hate it that I merchant for a few minutes for that something more I need and another merchant gives me a deal in which I lose, even though I wouldn't take it even if I won in it.

Another example, pking trip, you need to see the commands in pm and not get them blocked by other friends etc so off for everyone but your pking group. Works with war, too.

How about an option that allows you to right click the name and click "Last On" and it shows how long its been. That way you can delete all those people that are unactive, yet your afraid you may know them. Or an option to leave a log in message, but only like one per friend and they have to be your friend. That way you can't get "flammed" (spam flamed) by your not so greatful un-followers.

i shall say again good idea but not 100 in each catorgory but 400 in total. so you dont have to have exactly 100 friends. what if you have 101 friends you would have to put one in the merchanters section (or watever you mod it to be). do you get me? but yeah ive had this idea a long time im just too lazy to post it with all thems pics :lol:

i like it

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ten thumbs up

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I support this idea, I think it would be very helpful, especially the "Respond to friend" part, seeing as also a person may not be on your friends list, but you could respond immediately without having to add that person or anything.

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?

hot. <3

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards