~~New Friends list. *Pics*~~*Siggy*~~Support List~~ OF. SIG

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and maybe you can have like different colors.. for different groups. so maybe you dont wanna block all the groups...or maybe just 2/4 groups because your in the middle of a item buying kinda thing because you really need the item... this way it could be very easy to tell the difference between the groups... like one group can stay yellow...one blue.....one green... and one black ..purple...and soo forth.. though you would have to be care full about the color idea because of the map colors .. on the ground and what not so it dont blend into the surrondings \'

great idea eh? =D> ::'

i give it :thumbsup:

and i cant stand how jagex dont read some of these idea's... like this one kid had an amazing bank idea.. man do jagex frustrate me!!!! :wall:

~sssm~

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps, instead of a cap of four categories, one could have a "make new category" button, with a scrollable box for them?

As well, what about a subcategory function?

I have thought of such a feature, like a create new category, see pictures.

Giving this a good ol' bump!

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

they have the world shower on freinds list now. But i still love this idea and they should make it so members get 500 freinds and free people 250.

Im P2P

uruksn9.jpg

98% of rs players have attempted a scam. If your one of the 2% who havent, copy this into your sig..

• 2 weeks later...

Nice idea, however I'd like to elaborate on the lists you can have. Because several people have requested an updated picture, I have Created an updated picture, as well as updating it to peoples responses on this thread. Also, I have made the friends list in alphabetical order ;)

The edit button when clicked, will allow you to add new lists and delete older lists.

These are just my suggestions.

If you like, you may use it as your default suggestion picture.

kn1gh7k1n6editro9.png

kn1gh7k1n6editro9.png

Enjoy!

Kn1gh7 K1n6

ÃÆÃââââ‰â¬

tinysigqj9.png

3rd person to reach 200M Fm Xp ~ Reached on 9th March 2008

Retired 4th August, 2008.

i love this idea, now jagex ahd the world thing, but i think catagories would be a wonderfull idea. i want to send this to jagex!!!!

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Guest ShadowClawe

[hide]Nice, I like it! I think Jagex heard you on the worlds... They put what world your on in the friends list![/hide]

shouldnt it be newscape450x35fa3.gif

coz the other doesnt lead to ur page the guy has been putting it on like all things

(

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=531553][img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3114/newscape450x35fa3.gif][/url]

)

untitled6kv7.gif

2la3ha1.jpg

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

• 4 weeks later...