Where will RS be in another 5 years?

Guest mmortalone

If my memory serves me right i remember Mod Ash saying about 5 months ago that party hats, cristmas crakers, alll tradeable holiday items will be permentally taken out of the game in a year-year 7 months or so...

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

If that happens we can say bye to all our master merchants (most of who are mature), and we can say hello to even more imature players that fill up the servers.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

If my memory serves me right i remember Mod Ash saying about 5 months ago that party hats, cristmas crakers, alll tradeable holiday items will be permentally taken out of the game in a year-year 7 months or so...

That is going to cause alot of chaos and I believe some of the higher levels would quit, so I don't think they would do this.

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

dont they already have 10+ mil?

that sounds a lot, last time i checked (about 4 months ago) there where a total of 3mill acc but that inculded also the acc that wearent used any more, but i mean over 6mill used acc, not just al those lvl3's that no body use or just use to scam or so, but real playing acc.

ohjea, and before i forget

i will have like a 4bill bank, a verry cool hous (with zammy altar, boxing ring, a few full dragon armour statues) and a total lvl of 3500, half of my skills 99 and the rest at least 80+ :lol: :twisted: :roll:

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

That is going to cause alot of chaos and I believe some of the higher levels would quit, so I don't think they would do this.

Pretty much a direct attack at the players who have played longer.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Can anyone verify this crazy claim?

the players will be able to make there characters jump yes you heard me correct we could jump on command not like emotes and all that or jumping over stuff in agil we would be able to jump for no apparent reason just like sitting in chairs

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

The RS economy is like a drug addict, and RS autoers are like the junkie's drug... Jagex at the moment is acting like rehab, trying to get the 'drug addict'(RS economy) off of the 'drug'(autoers). As for RS being around in 5 years... jagex is coming out with new updates so often now, my guess is within 5 years they will have run out of ideas.

oh and this is just my opinion... disagree with it if you want but flaming is pointless and gets nobody nowhere.

cornholio2.jpg

No one knows. Not even Adrew, although the one thign i am almost certain about is the party hats. Yes they will soar (providing i dont buy one) and go amazingly high. As for RS3 I dont know or anyone knows.

Qizx2- Archmage

Personnumber100- Warlock for life.

Would you?

Guest mmortalone

I seriously would pay just to see what is going on in the future in Andrew's mind, and see what he has planned for the next few years.

I know that theres a new game coming in 07, but theres a separate team working on it, so they wont stop updating RS. (I Hope!)

I'm kinda hoping that all rares dissappear one day :) imagine if they told us a couple days before, There goes the prices of blue phats, 230mil+ to 1k in just a day...

Can anyone verify this crazy claim?

no because, if you think about it, that would cause a huge wave of pissed off people.

millions spent on them. uh no. never gonna happen.

I'm not being pessimistic, I'm just saying, Runescape Classic was as close to gaming community heaven as you can reach. Sure there were some stupid people, but everyone helped out. Nowadays it's a "just worry about yourself" deal.
wow, you have a very bad outlook on the rs community. It's not all bad, look at the majority of tip.it, make some friends here and youll be set ingame too. Thats what I do. I find alot of really great people on here whom I play with ingame alot too.

Andrew will cash out on his multi-million dollar buisness and sell the game to Google. Google will then proceed to take over the world.

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

RuneScape will eventually phase out. The high lvls will grow older and get lives. With them will go the majority of rares because theyre the ones with them all. Some of the people left will switch to the new game they say is coming out. Others will switch to WoW or similar games. The rest will get ticked off at all the autoers (Yes there will be many).In 5 years RuneScape will be DEAD.

Disclaimer: These are only my thoughts. They cannot be argued with, copied, or talked about. Thank you 8-)

sigtm0.png

Play the game, ignore the noobs, and when you run into them, run over em and keep going!