???Do you hate green dragon pkers???

frankfrank18

well i am just working on getting some hides and bones for my prayer and crafting and when i tele to the graveyard i walk my 20 steps to the drags i see a lvl 125 using barrage on me :lol: i say to my self why in the world would he try to kill me for my mistic boots? after a couple of hits i tele out of there and come back with 4 items and took this pic of him. just goes to show you that they can be any lvl and still have no respect for people

nubpker5uh.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is why we need more non-wildy unicorns. and some non-wildy greens period

Barrows drops to date: ahrim's skirt, hood and top x 5. Dharoks legs top x 2 and helm. Guthan's legs and plate. torags plate x 2. verc's flail skirt brassard x 2. karil's x bow coif and top

1st d drop 03/03/06 d med in barrows

he was probably bored, and wanted to cast fear and doubt into your mind

and they wont ever put green dragon's in non wildy.

blue dragons are already packed, and greens fill up in the wildy occasionally to. prayer and crafting would get rediculously easy if they werent in wildy

lol why waste runes on that? reminds me of when someone was killing me with ranged when i was at green dragons, then she made the terrible mistake of stealing a level 100's dragon...lets just say I didnt know someone could hit that high twice in a row with a bow

Get used to it. They will always be there to take what little you may have. That is there way to make money.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

i find it easyer to kill greens in the wildy insted of outside of witldy (if it was possible) cause so many poeple would be at the greens if they wern't in the wildy.

and since i use a glory to get to edgeville and i tele to the grave yard i waste no time walking to them

Yep, green dragons were put in the wilderness for a reason. I like green dragon pking personally, though I generally don't pk the green dragon killers, I pk the pkers. Kinda like a one-man anti-pking-pker . . . Sorry if you're confused by that statement, so am I. >.

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan

Kinda like a one-man anti-pking-pker . . . Sorry if you're confused by that statement, so am I. >.<

I like your idea... lol

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

The green dragon and clue pkers are the lowest form of runescape life. And they know it. Having that low of self respect canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be kept hidden from oneself for very long. Someday, some of them will mature. Many wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t. More is the pity.

The green dragon and clue pkers are the lowest form of runescape life. And they know it. Having that low of self respect canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be kept hidden from oneself for very long. Someday, some of them will mature. Many wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t. More is the pity.

u shoud have known by now all those noobs have no respect :evil:

I don't mind them...Most can be owned by a range/ddag special combo. They usually aren't that strong and don't really know what they are doing.

Agreed but... A lvl 125 ice barraging probably does know what he's doing :P

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I don't mind them...Most can be owned by a range/ddag special combo. They usually aren't that strong and don't really know what they are doing.

Agreed but... A lvl 125 ice barraging probably does know what he's doing :P

the lvl 125 had no idea what he was doing he hit with with around 4 barages then would take out his whip notice he aint hitting anything then put his acient staff back on set it to ice barrage and start all over.

I hate them, especially when all they kill you for is hides and bones that they will just leave on the ground... its pathetic. :roll:

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

i dont mind them, its the wilderness, you go in there knowing that almost anything can happen. heck if im there an i see someone stupid enough to wear a good fifth item, ex. obby cape, ill kill them for it.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

How dare he attack you in wildy? Cetainly at combat 125 that person knows that you are not wealthy enough to buy those dragon bones and green hides? I mean, everyone knows that wildy is only meant for pking other pkers!

Now, sarcasm out, that lvl 125 will probably know the game pretty good. Training many skills and played most of the minigames. What's wrong with him attacking you for some fun?

phata_elise.png

How dare he attack you in wildy? Cetainly at combat 125 that person knows that you are not wealthy enough to buy those dragon bones and green hides? I mean, everyone knows that wildy is only meant for pking other pkers!

Now, sarcasm out, that lvl 125 will probably know the game pretty good. Training many skills and played most of the minigames. What's wrong with him attacking you for some fun?

first of all I am "wealthy" enough to buy the bones but i would also like my combat up at the same time. its like a 3 for 1 deal :lol:

and if I would have been the pker pking him it would be a totaly diffrent story trust me