my best friend is gone

swordofurza

about foru to five months ago I was walking through non members falador and a lvl 4 asked me for help, i helped him and we talked every time i was on for a long time, he told me about his religion, customs of his country the slang, everything....he was my best rs friend

his name was zuri and he was 13, i ended up buying him full rune as soon as he could use it, he never understood the value of 200k

anyway zuri came from a poor family and asked for members one night, they

came to a deal saying that if passed exams he would get membership....but

if he failed he would never play runescape again, i can see how much respect he had for his parents and its crazy in todays world....its not like anyone cares but....he failed

ZURI! you will be missed! :cry:

Rather feel bad for peoples that havent even got a peice of bread for their children, than some kid that cannot pay membership for a damn online game.

Good to see that your posting in right section aswell, what does your mate gotta do with general p2p section to do?

~ Dont wanna sound like an jerk but hey, its true.

siggywi1.gif

Signature made by the one and only, Friz.

Rather feel bad for peoples that havent even got a peice of bread for their children, than some kid that cannot pay membership for a damn online game.

Good to see that your posting in right section aswell, what does your mate gotta do with general p2p section to do?

~ Dont wanna sound like an jerk but hey, its true.

he didnt get member right, etleast its something about member :lol:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I am deeply sorry to hear that. I have lost some of my friends from Runescape. It is not the best when one cant play anymore because of an exam.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

It's bad, yes, but truly you should be happy for him, he's sure to do better in school now.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Befour an exam i had a paus.I don't played runescape od any els game for 7 days.I made it so lest see waht i will get a exam.

sig3ax9.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

It happens , time to move on. I lost plenty of friends on this game for that reason and this reason, eh. remove and delete and find new ones is all... Sad that it happen but all will be good again soon..

Naw its not that easy, i still have my old friends names on my account who shall never return. I like to be reminded of them when i see their names.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.