Crown for Zezima, N0valyfe, and The Old Nite?

Nice, Zezima finally achieved 2079 skill total. Last time I checked she was 2077. :wink:

Anyways, I do not think the crowns are a good idea because N0valyfe, The Old Nite, and Zezima are regular boys. I don't think Jagex should treat them like kids anymore. They are just like you and me, why do they get the candy?

Zez is a guy.

To the topic, I'd say no. There's no reason for jagex to take the time programming an update for three people. They tend to not like to recognize the fact that they beat their game either.

I believe XerenereX meant uloveme the first time.

No. They are normal players, even though they are the top 3 in rank, they are NORMAL PLAYERS. They may have worked pretty ----ing hard to get where they are, but they do not even deserve crowns. The crowns would also confuse people with player mods.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

I like this idea, but I think only the number one player should have a crown. But also, the players who are #1 in a skill, should also have a crown.

Eg. #1 Herbalist. A crown, with a herb symbol on it.

Eg. #1 Slayer. A crown, with a cooking symbol on it.

Although, not next to their names as you said, because that would confuse them with moderators. They crowns would be above their heads.

If you've ever played "Priston Tale," you'll know what I mean by having them above their heads.

that's a very dumb idea. especially considering that like 5 ppl have all 99's now (besides construction). so it wouldn't be fair. and i doubt they'd want the crown - im sure everyone knows who they are already

knightsoforderse9.png

You mean, they're not recognisable enough as they are now?

School books: $50

Tuition fees: $450

Knowing that you're one of the million idiots to copy that same mastercard advert: Priceless

and also sad as it may be, the old knight, from what i have heard, has passed away.

also the leader board looks completely different now after construction

it would jus be sumthing more to go wrong with the game and for people to rant about

Ok, if you think they would scam, that's just stupid, why the hell would they waste like years of there life just to scam, and get themselves banned.

For two this is a stupid idea, this would just attract more attention to them.

For three, all players are equal, just because one person has more time on there hands than the other doesn't mean they should be rewarded.

omg, and just for getting 99 in all skills, zezima and n0va should get 2.4b gp...and also, should get every item in the game and have 1m bankspaces..

yep and then they could quit, cuz the game would be pointless

w4M8t.png

actually if u look on the high scores the old nite isnt the even close to the top 3 because of construction skill

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

untitled6kv7.gif

cmbt=72/80

mining=65/70

smithing=46/50

yeah its kinda dumb. i mean like other people said people may get confused on whats what (player mods, j mods ect..)

and they get more privledges just because they're top players? not fair..lol

9094atb.png