Fast track Barrows-would this work?

NO NO NO!!! It only gets reset after you open the chest....

And it won't work cause if you only kill one brother you WILL get the rest IN THE TUNNEL.

yeah i might leave barrows mid run, say if i need more food from a bad karil fight, or arhim perhaps, doesn't reset...

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just lost 600k at barrows when asking who picked my friends stuf when he just died at barrows,,, gr... putted on wrong rayer

Oh boy, that was relevant.

P.S. You're just a little bundle of intelligence and grammatical genius, aren't you?

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

you kill 6 brothers you have about a 1 in 50 chance.

In fact I'll prove you wrong right on the spot. If I were to kill all 6 brothers with your so called "statistic", the average rate of getting items from the chest would be about 1:9. In a study on the RSB with thousands of trips worth of data collected, the average was found to be approx. 1:20.

Have a nice day 8-) .

Well, somebody failed his math class.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

In fact I'll prove you wrong right on the spot. If I were to kill all 6 brothers with your so called "statistic", the average rate of getting items from the chest would be about 1:9. In a study on the RSB with thousands of trips worth of data collected, the average was found to be approx. 1:20.

Have a nice day 8-) .

Well, somebody failed his math class.

Own3d!

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

no because it doesnt change the set-up of the guys until you kill the tunnel guy so if you got dharok in tunnel ran out and back in dharok would still be in tunnel

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Guys Listen!! :!: :!:

The barrows item is only included inside the chest after all the brothers have been killed. The kill count idea will not work and those chances someone made, Where the **** did you get that ****? that is all bs and i think someone should find the qoute from jagex about the brothers, i don't know where to find it!

Idiots,

From Aussy

penguinesigrq6.png

Guys Listen!! :!: :!:

The barrows item is only included inside the chest after all the brothers have been killed. The kill count idea will not work and those chances someone made, Where the **** did you get that ****? that is all bs and i think someone should find the qoute from jagex about the brothers, i don't know where to find it!

Idiots,

From Aussy

Oh no no, you dont' HAVE to kill all six to get an item, it just increases your chances.

You can go kill Torag, get 1 kill count, and still have an outside chance of getting a spear. Its happened. I've seen it firsthand.

Took a friend down there for the first time, a very scardy cat, had her kill 1 Torag, and open the chest just as a training run. Dang lucky cat got a great axe.

mcguff1.png

No,Jagex said you must kill ALL the brothers to get an item,but you would get runes and other things like that..
No... They said killing the brothers give a much higher chance of getting an item but if you don't kill them your chances will be like 1 item to every 100 chests.
sig5235ro7.jpg

No,Jagex said you must kill ALL the brothers to get an item,but you would get runes and other things like that..
No... They said killing the brothers give a much higher chance of getting an item but if you don't kill them your chances will be like 1 item to every 100 chests.

Wheres the proof? i want a lawyer...

penguinesigrq6.png

See...it is possible so, with a bit of luck a lv.60 might (might!) be able to dso Barrows AND get a rare reward. Leesters (hail king 0' barrows) proves this!

P.S. Guthix is my lord

And 200 mogres later, I got some flippers.

akor+shardax.png

each brother raises ur chance, but its proportional.

you kill 1 brother, you have about a 1 in 100,000 chance,

you kill 2 brothers, you have about a 1 in 50,000 chance,

you kill 3 brothers, you have about a 1 in 10,000 chance,

you kill 4 brothers, you haveabout a 1 in 1,000 chance,

you kill 5 brothers, you have about a 1 in 200 chance,

Ummm...these must be the worst estimates I've ever seen, no offence, but for starters, killing six gives a chance of 1 in 18 without raising kill count, but with a kill count of 20-30, it becomes 1 in 12, these are accurate and can be found somewhere on the knowledge base.

On topic, the answer is simply...no...again...no

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

This is turning into another Killcount vs theory thread..

So I will post this quote again from Jage-X mods..

====Mod's sometimes have no clue what they are talking about but..====

::: MOD PAUL M :::

::Source Unknown::

::::::::::::::::::::::::

.....It appears there has been some confusion, the only thing that will increase your chance of finding the rare barrows armour and weapons is killing the brothers, your kill cound only affects tha ammount of regular items, such as runes or coins, that you find in the chest should you fail to recieve any barrows equipment......

=====

Have fun

your lieing.. i never kill ahrim or karil and i still get items....

take scrennies with KC 5 before u open chest and after chest with 6th brother standing with open chest.

the whole point of barrows is to kill brothers and get reward, not kill rats and get items.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Yes! It's not just me thinkning this, I wanted to just kill ahrim and whoever i had in the tunnel. Has anyone tested this theory?

ep.

circular5bf.png

eddieperfect - (Unjustly) Banned 06.06

eddieperfekt - Created 05.11.06

Prankster_King - "ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just click after click after click."

321184224778sn1.png

Ummm...these must be the worst estimates I've ever seen, no offence, but for starters, killing six gives a chance of 1 in 18 without raising kill count, but with a kill count of 20-30, it becomes 1 in 12, these are accurate and can be found somewhere on the knowledge base.

fine, divide all my numbers by 2..lol, geez, like i said they were just numbers, im more trying to explain the preportion

so ok, lets say u go 1 in 20 with ur estimates(yeah, dont act like 1 in 18 is the set number either, because jagex never gives out rates of anything)

IN MY OWN THEORY OF PREPORTIONALISM

6 brothers--1 in 20

5 brothers--1 in 100

4 brothers--1 in 500

3 brothers--1 in 5000

2 brothers--1 in 25000

1 brother--1 in 50,000

ok, now i know those arnt right either... but in my own opinion...its something like that

prolly more like

6--1 in 20

5--1 in 30

4--1 in 50

3--1 in 80

2--1 in 120

1--1 in 170

w4M8t.png

fine, divide all my numbers by 2..lol, geez, like i said they were just numbers, im more trying to explain the preportion

so ok, lets say u go 1 in 20 with ur estimates(yeah, dont act like 1 in 18 is the set number either, because jagex never gives out rates of anything)

IN MY OWN THEORY OF PREPORTIONALISM

6 brothers--1 in 20

5 brothers--1 in 100

4 brothers--1 in 500

3 brothers--1 in 5000

2 brothers--1 in 25000

1 brother--1 in 50,000

ok, now i know those arnt right either... but in my own opinion...its something like that

prolly more like

6--1 in 20

5--1 in 30

4--1 in 50

3--1 in 80

2--1 in 120

1--1 in 170

Dude, stop with the frikin' numbers. Everyone along with you knows you have no knowledge of this topic, nor any statistics or tests to back them up. Please, just shut up now :x .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Is it possible to like go in and outta Barrow fields till u get easy guy like torag in tunnels then only kill him and some crypt rats or somink it's only a sixth of a chance of getting a drop bujt u only need to worry about 1!!!!!

Would it work?

no since when you open the chest each one you haven't killed ( i think) pops out