Miscellania DEF worth it

Flippi273

I put in 500k into misc and got raiting too 100%. Today when I went to see what I got today is great considering I lost only around 60k to coffers. I recieved 553 maple logs (I have trees max) and 130+ coal (rest on coal) now, I also got birds nest :twisted: which contained a Magic tree seed, willow tree seed and banana tree seed. Rember I only lost 60k to coffers, and I know for sure mage tree is worth more.

So I sugest you put some money is miscellania and do all maple trees, and then the rest into something else

Maybe I was just lucky to get those seeds but I'm very happy (btw I also got 2 ring nest, shame they wernt seeds )

NOTE I test if you can get birds nest from mohagani and teak trees, and didn't get any sadly :( as I would rather have those then maple.

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

ya i had a ratin of 75% and i got all on herbs and a lil on trees both fancy ones and maples got 20 maples and i got like 10% in that and like 25% in fancy ones got 3 teak and 5 mahogany and like 13 herbs only 2 irits and avantoes any good tho got like 5 harrs

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

So your telling me in one day you got 5 nests? I haven't gotten one at all these past few days and I had it set to max maples. I guess I used up the last of my luck at barrows lol.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

So your telling me in one day you got 5 nests? I haven't gotten one at all these past few days and I had it set to max maples. I guess I used up the last of my luck at barrows lol.

I guess =\ cause yes I got 5 nests in 1 day :D

maybe this is because I put in more money then you?

Yeah you pretty much made a profit of around 80k before you add the tree seed profit (which is around 210k). Im going to misc to drop off half a mill when i need to do a bank run from dusties.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Punk4ever has a good point. You'll probably be getting random bird's nests, and the odds of getting a magic tree seed aren't all that good.

Anyway, I'm spending some money on flax, wonder if that'll be worth it.

Well, I had 400k in the kingdom the last time I left it, so i'll try putting in an extra 100k when I go back today, and see what heppens. Even if I get nets, and there are less valuable seeds inside, i'll still be getting good farming exp.

EDIT: You wouldn't believe this, someone just reported me for macroing because I was cutting a mahogany tree on the island lol, noobs these days.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Well Im going to keep doing this, I'll post back in a few days telling you how much money I have lost to paying them and what seeds I get from nests and what supply my loyal subjects get me. (but also please dont forget that besides the nest I got 550 maple logs.. worth what? and 130+ coal so thats nice :) )

Hmm.. I was going to buy some coal, but I think I'l go tomorrow and add something like 1.5m to my kingdom concentrating on coal and see if it's worth it. :P Maybe it's just fun going there once a day to see how my kingdom fare and keeping citizens happy.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Yeah but in order to keep up your success rate at Miscellania, you have to revisit every day and get your subjects up to 100% otherwise your profits won't be as good.

I dont mine going there every day, and each day it does down 1% which is just giving 1 mohagani log to carpenter

Yeah but in order to keep up your success rate at Miscellania, you have to revisit every day and get your subjects up to 100% otherwise your profits won't be as good.

I dont mine going there every day, and each day it goes down 1% which is just giving 1 mohagani log to carpenter

Can someone confirm this?

I dont mine going there every day, and each day it goes down 1% which is just giving 1 mohagani log to carpenter

Can someone confirm this?

This is true, your miscellania rate drops by 1% daily, wish I read this thread earlier, I could've gotten a picture to prove it. But hopefully my word will be proof enough, it does drop 1% a day, so make sure you watch it, and do some chores every so often! :D

Got 5 nests from maples too (invested 500k). I wish those would be magic seeds, but there was only 2 acorn and 1 banana rest containing saphire and gold ring. Still 5 nests could be a good adition to every day income.

P.S Makes me wonder is it possible to get the colored egs from these nests.

omg, i could finally get some colored eggs... jeez i never freakin had a color egg yet and i had like 76 wc the day the eggs came out, im now gettin close to 90 wc

can i go back every day? just takes 24 hours? Also, when is the time started... cause i put money in and had resources set, and then went to raise my approval.... should this effect anything? when should i count the start from?

Is it possible to make them mine ess?

No.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Sorry to be a little offtopic, but how does the payment work?

If you put 750k then 75k is used on the first day. Also on the second day?

Or 10% of whats left, so 675k, is 67.5k used?

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

omg, i could finally get some colored eggs... jeez i never freakin had a color egg yet and i had like 76 wc the day the eggs came out, im now gettin close to 90 wc

Well iv had 2 birds nest, during the time i was going from 50- 60 wc at maples, and got 1 colored egg. If your refering to getting eggs from nests in the misccelania(sry dont know how to spell), i would say that it is possilbe also, if u can get a magic tree seed u can get the colored egg.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

is it good to let them sleep or must i let them work 24/7 ? lol

lol u can make the workers sleep or what? I just thought that u make em work 24/7 and thats it, i dont know if there is a break, for them. Is there?

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.