"Bonus" Rewards from Miscellania

kwimbob

Bonus rewards are items that your subjects gather along with the resources that you have assigned them to gather. They will only gather the certain bonus reward if a large percentage of the group is assigned to that job. Your entire effort-available-bar has 15 bumps (or 150%) and each job can take a maximum of 10 bumps (each being called 10%). I believe the amount needed to classify as a "large percentage", and allowing you to qualify for the bonus item, is at least 50% of the workers on that one job.

Here is the item each job gives and then what its bonus item is:

Mining (gives coal) ; Uncut gems

Wood (maples) ; Bird nests

Rare Wood (giving either teak, mahogany or both) ; Less frequent bird nests

Herbs (gives either herbs or flax) ; Herb seeds

Farming (gives all seeds that Master farmers do) ; Tree seeds

Fishing (gives tuna and swordfish) ; Uncut gems, Caskets, Clues (lvl 1)

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interests of research I'll switch to 100% fishing tomorrow.

Thanks, maybe put something else on 50% and see if that will also give bonuses? (Which I don't think it will because more than 50% seems like it would be a "large amount of workers", but we should check I guess).

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

I guess I had bad luck, cause I didnt get any nests from mohgani trees (100% and 500k gp in and all on mohgani trees)

Farming I didn't get any tree seeds either (100% and only 20kgp in maybe thats why? all on farming)

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

I guess I had bad luck, cause I didnt get any nests from mohgani trees (100% and 500k gp in and all on mohgani trees)

Farming I didn't get any tree seeds either (100% and only 20kgp in maybe thats why? all on farming)

Hm... maybe it's just your luck and the lack of money. Everyone that has gotten good bonuses has had 100% satisfaction and has had at least 750k in the coffers so that 75k was taken that day.

Hm... maybe it's just your luck and the lack of money. Everyone that has gotten good bonuses has had 100% satisfaction and has had at least 750k in the coffers so that 75k was taken that day.

IDK if you saw my post http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=463240 but I did get bonus from those maples, so I know for sure they give the nests (had 500k 100%)

2 nights with teak+mahogony max %+cash, no nests. can n e 1 confirm they will drop them ?

Yes please we need this confirmed cause I didnt recieve them either 100% 500k

I had mine at 100% fishing and the rest in farming and i still got a saphire. But i didn't get any tree seeds, the best thing i got was a toad flax herb seed. Fishing wise I didn't get anything but tuna and swordies.

So fishing gives... gems? I don't think you got tree seeds because you didn't have 60%+ in the farming job.

And we're also not sure about what the rare woods give, ok.

As anyone confirmed that maples give bird nests?

Yes they do, I got 5 from them (100% and 500k gp in) I don't think mohagni and teak trees do though.

Good luck on finding the answers. Maybe we need a list of how much each person buts in for resources to work and how much in coffers. Maybe that is what is going on.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Yes they do, I got 5 from them (100% and 500k gp in) I don't think mohagni and teak trees do though.

Well, Pirkka seems to have got one from rare trees, when checking the other topics on almost same subject.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Once you put like 100 percent on maples, 50 percent on seeds(NOT SURE), u get should get a couple of birds nests, u also get bird seeds on the mohagony and the other tree but not that many. I think that this is true, i have not confirmed it cause i didnt do the quests, and dont got that much gp but someone else said so i anothe rtopic so yeah. YOU DO GET NESTS FROM TRESS.

Once you put 100 percent on fishing, then you should get caskets, and from them you get gems.. :D

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Well, Pirkka seems to have got one from rare trees, when checking the other topics on almost same subject.

True, 100% on rare trees (both) and 50% on mining, and I had one bird nest that had a gold ring in it. So yeah, rare trees drop nests too.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

At 100% teak/mahog and 50% herbs with high approval and about 100k in the coffers i haven't had any rare items yet :(

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

True, 100% on rare trees (both) and 50% on mining, and I had one bird nest that had a gold ring in it. So yeah, rare trees drop nests too.

it probably gives the actual rate that a normal player would get, and i got like 1 nest every 400 or so logs, but i get 220 mahagony a day and its been 2 days, today i SHOULD have one

edit: ya i didnt get one;\ im thinkin about goin 100 mahagony 50 maple, but i dont have a use for maple, herbs i can at least make supers