got an idea!!! plz come and look

i dont know if it is a good idea it might not but while i was washing dishes i though about that

would you like having a teamspeak server(team speak is a program use to talk with people with a microphone)

i have a friend that have one and i will ask him if enough people think its a good idea

leave what you think about my idea

it is not all we have to do his get an server admin who can kick or ban players who are spamming chanels or actually about the swearing thing we can kick or ban them too!

AND you always can ask a channel admin to make a channel with password and you give it to people you want to talk or that you know they r not spammer or bullsh*ter

theres no need to bump a topic when its still the first one on the list

I dont see a teamspeak server ever happening for tip as its virtually impossible to properly moderate

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

Its incredibly hard to moderate making sure people dont give out any personal details or advocate breaking rules etc. Once something is said its not like you can delete or censor it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 3 weeks later...

One word: Money

Who is going to pay for this new server? Tip.it already shells out an untold amount for the dedicated boxes for the forums and website. Both are already worked to their limits, so, no tacking teamspeak onto one of those.

You've then got bandwidth, moderation, and who knows what else.

If they won't admin their own IRC server (much less bandwidth and power than TS), teamspeak isn't going to happen.

Searching for simliar topics still on page 1 of the suggestion board would help too...

wait a minute... are we talking about this on runescape or tip.it?
Have a look at the board description and name... Tip.It mate ;) If it had been rs, it would have been in runescape dicsussions or one of the general boards

he has a point :D , i like the sound of the idea, but wat about all those guys that annoy u while u try to talk and those noobs that ask for free things. .. it just gets annoyin after a while... it is a gd idea tho :lol:

deathgliger.png

If You Mess with the Best, so be it, You shall Die like the Rest!

Yours in Eternal Torture,

Death "The Reaper"