The most awesome race?

donutjunkie

Jean Grey from X-men, when she becomes a "Dark Phoenix" level mutant type thing in the last movie, that's pretty powerful. Similar to the force but more attractive :D

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about that planet that Superman came from? Kryptonite or whatever. Super fast, super strong, super hearing, basically invincible, burn stuff with his eyes and can even fly.

If I remember my superman stuff correctly, he can even fly around the Earth and reverse time. Sounds pretty awesome to me.

Humans... :roll:

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

Yeah, Jedi are cool and all... except... y'know... they aren't a race... sorry...

The Tyrants from the Resident Evil games, now those will have me screaming like a little girl. Especially the Code Veronica Tyrant, which you have to fight inside the cargo bay of a plane, with the back hatch open, while 10.000 feet in the air :shock:

lets say that the lightsaber was stolen by magneto......

well an jedi could do the following things:

he could force strike him (blast him away) do an burst of speed to run up to him and meanwhile hold the lightsaber away using force puch and kick magneto's stupid helmet of and do an 'jedi mind trick'

an jedi could make an illusion next to him and use force stealth at the same time so it looks like he teleports and he could quicly blind him using blinding and then just beat him up..... and there are many many more ways to kill magneto.

You don't understand Magneto's power. He doesn't control metal, he control magnetic fields, which manifest themselves everywhere.

Besides controlling metal, and can fly when in an atmosphere, generate electricity (which counters force lighting), throw balls of flame, and create a near-impervious shield.

As much as i love Jedi...certain mutants can pwn them.

"As the Master of Magnetism, he can: lift, move, and alter objects (sometimes weighing many thousands of tons) through magnetic force alone, manipulate the iron-enriched blood-flow to one's brain to induce aneurysms or unconsciousness, control ferrous particles in the atmosphere (even the very air), alter the Earth's magnetic field which extends into space as the Magnetosphere, increase his own strength to the extent of being able to exchange blows with at least Colossus, erect electro-magnetic force fields with a high degree of impenetrability (protecting himself or others from almost any psionic, energy, or physical attack), and achieve an indefinite range of other effects.

Magneto's power is for all practical purposes limitless. With the primal forces of nature at his command, Magneto has stopped armies, raised islands from ocean floors, moved mountains and threatened to devastate the world with apocalyptic floods and earthquakes. Magneto once blanketed half the globe with a self-generated electro-magnetic pulse that caused widespread devastation."--wikipedia.

Visit his page in wikipedia to get a full list of his powers. He even has psionic powers such as mind control and telepathy, which also counter the Jedi powers.

Yeah, Jedi are cool and all... except... y'know... they aren't a race... sorry...

True, but half of the things listed aren't technically a "race" ;) but we carried on regardless.

i oculdnt really find a word for it, give me one

You don't understand Magneto's power. He doesn't control metal, he control magnetic fields, which manifest themselves everywhere.

Besides controlling metal, and can fly when in an atmosphere, generate electricity (which counters force lighting), throw balls of flame, and create a near-impervious shield.

As much as i love Jedi...certain mutants can pwn them.

"As the Master of Magnetism, he can: lift, move, and alter objects (sometimes weighing many thousands of tons) through magnetic force alone, manipulate the iron-enriched blood-flow to one's brain to induce aneurysms or unconsciousness, control ferrous particles in the atmosphere (even the very air), alter the Earth's magnetic field which extends into space as the Magnetosphere, increase his own strength to the extent of being able to exchange blows with at least Colossus, erect electro-magnetic force fields with a high degree of impenetrability (protecting himself or others from almost any psionic, energy, or physical attack), and achieve an indefinite range of other effects.

Magneto's power is for all practical purposes limitless. With the primal forces of nature at his command, Magneto has stopped armies, raised islands from ocean floors, moved mountains and threatened to devastate the world with apocalyptic floods and earthquakes. Magneto once blanketed half the globe with a self-generated electro-magnetic pulse that caused widespread devastation."--wikipedia.

Visit his page in wikipedia to get a full list of his powers. He even has psionic powers such as mind control and telepathy, which also counter the Jedi powers.

is it just me or has magneto not done any of that stuff in the movie, ever seen him cast lightning? i havent

ever see him hurl a ball of fire? isnt that why he likes pyro so much?

ever seen him move a mountain, certainly not.

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

*cougthnerdscougth*

Yeah, erm I'm guessing I'm a 30 yr old virgin and living in the basement of my mom as well?

Actually im a 15 year old hansom guy with a good social life and i go to judo

But u got the virgin part rigth

Leave here before I stab you with my Magic Dagger +2 Swamp Poison.

is it just me or has magneto not done any of that stuff in the movie, ever seen him cast lightning? i havent

You saw part of it when he moved the bridge. Something larger wouldn't matter either.

Comics != Movies. Heck, at the least watch Xmen: Evolution of it shows in one of your channels.

You saw part of it when he moved the bridge. Something larger wouldn't matter either.

Comics != Movies. Heck, at the least watch Xmen: Evolution of it shows in one of your channels.

he moved the bridge because it was made of steel u idiot

and no we dont have any channles that show the cartoons

ninjas, pirates, mages...stuff like that arent races.
i am aware of that, give me a word which accurately desrcibes them and ill use it

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

Has anyone mentioned lepricauns yet?

no lepricauns are just short, drunk, irishmen

They may appear like that on the surface but thats just an illusion. They are really powerful magicians capable of trickery and mischeif on a devastating scale. :D

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

he moved the bridge because it was made of steel u idiot

hsugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magneto_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

As the Master of Magnetism, he can: lift, move, and alter objects (sometimes weighing many thousands of tons) through magnetic force alone

idiot.

Has anyone mentioned lepricauns yet?

no lepricauns are just short, drunk, irishmen

They may appear like that on the surface but thats just an illusion. They are really powerful magicians capable of trickery and mischeif on a devastating scale. :D

and Irish. You can't forget the Irish part.

I just had a flashback of the Family Guy scene where the Irish used to have this technology... :lol: