Weird RS hobbys?

KronoS

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I collected 1k onions. They rock.

Cabbages rock more. Neener neener neener.

whatcha say ta that? huh? PUNK!!!

I mean. I have fun playing runescape. side effect is a lot of cabbages appearing in my bank.

onions are so much cooler than cabbages... onions rule.

I was going to ignore that comment, but I cant keep my mouth shut that long!

If onions rule so much, then why dont you go and pick 100k of them?

ahh thats right. they dont rule THAT MUCH to warrent spending hours on end picking them.

Point: Blackbane.

game set, and match. :D

Kah..... bah...... danm! Whats the third one again?

i colect ammys i got 24 dimond ammys and 43 ruby ammys but only 3 mage ammys anyway when i go pking i always ask for the ammy when we get a kill unless its my kill then i get 1st chois anyway i got alot of ammys my goal is 1k of ea lmao

mepoulinsigxv29qy.gif

Once in a life time!

dukefreedomdead1ng.png

After reading this I decided to look in my bank and see if I had an unusual amount of an itemk. Turns out I have collected over 8k feathers. I guess out of habit I still pick them up even though I really have no use for them. I don't fly fish anymore, I'm currently on Karamja island fishing tuna and swordies. I don't plan on leaving the island until i have 99 fishing.

i colect ammys i got 24 dimond ammys and 43 ruby ammys but only 3 mage ammys anyway when i go pking i always ask for the ammy when we get a kill unless its my kill then i get 1st chois anyway i got alot of ammys my goal is 1k of ea lmao

well i dont collect ammys but i have 700 ruby ammys, 50 diamond, 100 emeral :P

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

• 2 months later...

Man I wish you guys would have bought my strange fruits from me back when I had my quitting bank sale. Ended up dropping about 20 of them in the bank :oops:

Used to collect black hatchets, got about 15 or so. Recently was obsessed with tinderbox/hammer/chisels before quitting, got a few hundred of each.

I also had 40+ caskets back in rsc :o

11264785.gif

• 2 months later...

i have like 2k ashes,

i made all my gems into uh

80 sapphire rings

about 30 emmy rings

hmm, about 28 ruby rings

and yeah

all the ashes i have are from me burning my own logs, although some noobs stole almost 1 bloody load off me

oh sh*t if i got all those things in ammies, then gotten the ruby ammies made

uh, 80k+90k+140k=310, oh $#!& thats 310k, dangit!!! nooooooooooo lol

oh well i'll enchant every one of them when i become a p2p, hmm i might collect draynor cabbages soon,

draynor cabbages PAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, heheh they give 1 def boost well i think 1 as a solid or maybe a percentage..

• 1 month later...

I have a strange thing i like to do... i collect gps or coins, someone maybe have seen them some time. i have like 1k of the now...

no but i have collected gloves from the beginning, im a collector, sometime i trade with friends, the collecting items.

Its pretty fun, you get all my onions for all the gloves, and its like fotballcards or hockeycards.

i remember a previous bank picture awhile ago where someone had many thousands of planks and tiles in preparation of player owned houses....

planks and tiles are useless after the drag slayer quest (at least, on f2p they are)

but if POH's ever come out, they might be used to build houses.

but no one knows

on-topic: i have a few small collections

1) 1001 cabbage (it was relaxing, you should try it)

2) 5 of each toy horse - used mainly as a space filler in bank

3) talismans, i have at least 13 of each f2p type

160vy.png

I used to have a capes, gloves and hats collection in my bank.

Now cuz of lack of space, I just kept my favorite stuff.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I have a funny hobby I like to do when I'm using the health restore prayer. (Usually when I'm out of food and too lazy to go get more :lol: )

I will go to pray at a Chaos Altar and when people come in I cheer and say Hail Zamorak! or All praise to the Evil One. Also, I collect cut gems, but I usually don't buy them from players. They were all either given to me, bought from a store, killed for, mined, or found in the bank. (I found an uncut emerald and saphire in the bank today)

:wink: Ditsy forever! :lol:

Wow, I've been gone a long time huh? It seems my old signature is gone, so I'll work on a new one. For now, why don't you look at these cute little eggs?

pp1a.gifkFKw.gifHO6b.gifb3Y1.gif

As far as collections, I just picked up my 500th iron dagger from walking through town gates where people are constantly attacking guards...

Hobbies...in the old runescape (pre-3D), I used to collect strong beers, drink myself to a zero attack, and then train on the dummies in Varrock until my attack got too high (then I'd drink some more). In this way I got my attack level from somewhere like 36 to 60 without gaining any hitpoints experience. I doubt this is still possible.

As far as collections, I just picked up my 500th iron dagger from walking through town gates where people are constantly attacking guards...

Hobbies...in the old runescape (pre-3D), I used to collect strong beers, drink myself to a zero attack, and then train on the dummies in Varrock until my attack got too high (then I'd drink some more). In this way I got my attack level from somewhere like 36 to 60 without gaining any hitpoints experience. I doubt this is still possible.

:shock: I should've tried that.