Weird RS hobbys?

KronoS

After i read this thread, i'm going to get 1m cabbage or potatoes, it's mad \'

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I examine every item and right-click on every player <.<

Same here, it's strange, but i like it...

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

I have 1k+ empty beer glasses, 90 strange fruits and about 20 of each "non-tradeble-useless-drawer-items" (Old boot, rusty sword, buttons, broken staff/arrow, ..) I also have over 1k grey wolf fur and 900 some buckets. :)

Go useless stuff. :P

rusty sword isn't worthless, you can get rune sword from it :-w

Headshotcatcher.png

hmmm.....hobbies <3:

I like killing the giant mole Fally-death style. Means i only take dds spade and lantern with me :-w

Also getting on my lvl 4 noobie with easter ring....turning into egg in lumby and preaching about eternal chaos \' :thumbsup: #-o :wall:

And making flower parties....Getting friends to plant mithril seeds with me, and turning entire cities into blooming flower patches! ::'

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

I collect gems from randoms and own drops :o (get lots with slayer)

Atm i got 470 saphire, 300+ emmy, 150+ ruby and 65 diamond.

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

My entire damn rs life was strange.See, around one month of playing I collected beers and sold them for 10 gold each in the desert (earned 1k doing that).Oh, and I have a level 3 character I use to criticize members (funny reactions like OMG YOU NOOB STOP TELLING ME THAT I'M BEING A JERK YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT!).Well...he was yelling at a lot of the newbies for asking where they could buy a sword :shock: .

Oh, and I used to go camping in the wildy...when you could still cut down the trees.I also cook pizzas for level 70's in bandit camp (they let me live if I do ::' ).I also run around wildy yelling KILL ME MY LIFE SUCKS! (funny reactions :XD: ).What's really great is to go to where zombies are and yell "OMG ZOMBIES RUN!".

I also started the official religion of "Chicken god".It's the worship of the god chicken.Basically, if your devoted to it you wear a chicken suit and a rubber chicken and a easter ring (kinda like sarodomians with sarodim armor and staffs and amulets).

I once even recited music lyrics while in egg form (in radio station form and requests).I had a small crowd once (doesn't happen often).GO RANDOMNESS :XD:

wow 1st post since christmas last year =D> =D>

anyway i collect law talismans

I have the maximum amount possible

1 :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: =D> =D> =D> =D> :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

blast from the past?

Most collections have been devalued quite a bit since last year because of the shop update. While before I could only buy 3 tinderboxes in a trip, now I can buy 27, then go back and get 27 more!

nh.jpg

I collected 24k needles BEFORE the shop update. Then I dropped em 'case I don't want to collect something everyone collects.

Also, FYI when you have an 's' after a 'y' you change the 'y' to 'ies' so it'd be "hobbies" :D

I also like to skill, but, who doesn't?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I can't collect anything because of the lack of bank space, but I think it would be something I'd like to do if I could. (I am F2P)

I'd probably collect anti-dragonfire shields, ashes, empty beer glasses, or maybe even cabbages! :D

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I like to trick noobs into thinking that I will give them free stuff.

I basically go to varrock center with a rare and some noob starts following. I lead them all around runescape saying that I am giving them money. Then I run to draynor jail guards and they die. I then rejoice at their death.

Call me a tyrant...I dont care. Its addictive.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png