The New Update! - PLAYER-OWNED HOUSES!

namename

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

This is SOOOOOO coool!!!!

Except for the part of logs going to 100gp EA!, and planks 1kea!! and nails 110 EA!!

If any one feels helpful can u give me a few hints of POH?

PM ME if you feel like you want to help me

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My post is the best one, yet. :) I'll try to get a picture of my house up in a bit when I make it even nicer :P

Edit: Here's my house!!! And please don't be too mean now :D it's in Taverly lol. just finished making my garden all nice and pretty. :) please comment or hate it, and feel free to visit if I'm on. Tip it name is same as in game name. I'm usually on server 64

welcome20vr.png

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

also, the runescape login page has a slighty different song.

all they did was change the song from minor to major, lol.

of course, like most everyone else i am excited about this. i'm also happy with my construction level at this point. one of the features that i love is the option in the portal room to tele to canifis... no more long walks there for quests when you need to keep normal magic on :D

ubersig2se0.jpg

QUESTION:

when u put 100 tele runes + other runes needed. do you only use it 100 times or unlimited?, Do you get any magic exp?

ANSWER:

UNLIMITED!!... W00t. i'm goin pking tonight....(<- i dont know how that related to this)

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

The large advantage of this is that when it is done, the portal provides infinite teleports for anyone who uses it, so if you and a group of friends wish to leave you house to a location, you can all run through the portal and be teleported.

coolness, no?

ubersig2se0.jpg

This is sooo stupid. I spent 3 weekends getting 12m and bought santa on monday.... Then POH comes and drops it 2m :\

Do you seriously have to post that in every POH topic. To be honest no one cares.

cyco_1.jpg

This week sees the release of our biggest and most anticipated update this year: player-owned houses. No longer must RuneScape members wander the world endlessly, never being able to sit down or have a place to call their own. Members can build their houses and make furniture using the new Construction skill. Start by building a cottage with a few chairs around a fire, and add rooms and gain levels until you have your own palace. Some pieces of furniture will unlock new abilities, magic spell tablets, and even chairs you can sit down in.

This incredible update features over 20 rooms, 330 pieces of furniture, 11 new NPCs, 12 dungeon monsters, craftable toys, new armour and shields, trophy rooms, tool racks, different architectural styles, butlers and a whole host of new games to play with your house guests!

Basic houses, rooms and furniture are priced cheaply enough so that most members will be able to afford somewhere to live. We have also made lots of features for our more opulent players to be able to show off their wealth. If you get your construction level high enough and you're rich enough you can build an entire dungeon to challenge your friends, you might even be able to add your own dragon to it! Or how about a throne room? - with a throne of crystal!

Fancy a change of scene? As you go up levels your house can be rebuilt in completely different designs ranging from the Rimmington ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅShackÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

This week sees the release of our biggest and most anticipated update this year: player-owned houses. No longer must RuneScape members wander the world endlessly, never being able to sit down or have a place to call their own. Members can build their houses and make furniture using the new Construction skill. Start by building a cottage with a few chairs around a fire, and add rooms and gain levels until you have your own palace. Some pieces of furniture will unlock new abilities, magic spell tablets, and even chairs you can sit down in.

This incredible update features over 20 rooms, 330 pieces of furniture, 11 new NPCs, 12 dungeon monsters, craftable toys, new armour and shields, trophy rooms, tool racks, different architectural styles, butlers and a whole host of new games to play with your house guests!

Basic houses, rooms and furniture are priced cheaply enough so that most members will be able to afford somewhere to live. We have also made lots of features for our more opulent players to be able to show off their wealth. If you get your construction level high enough and you're rich enough you can build an entire dungeon to challenge your friends, you might even be able to add your own dragon to it! Or how about a throne room? - with a throne of crystal!

Fancy a change of scene? As you go up levels your house can be rebuilt in completely different designs ranging from the Rimmington ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅShackÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

The old members (like me) who have waited YEARS have finally gotten our dream come true!

AMEN Brother!

Been waiting forever in day as well. in fact, i actually boycotted RS for 1 year when RS2 came out cuz the Carpentry skill wasnt in :( *thinks to self where i'd be if I hadn't boycotted for a year*

as for your precious santa hat. hold onto it, it will go back up in value (might be a year or two but will get back up) :)

oh, rs name is michaelquall if you need help with anything (before you ask, i dont give cash or items away free only advice)

ok hold up people, santas dropped to 2 million!!!! i love poh's i am so getting one.

They what?!?!?!

Back on subject: I'm gonna become a member in a few weeks so it doesn't matter if the updates are for f2p or not.

Sakura218.jpeg

Sakura218%20-Tip.It%20Events%20Team.png

I got the Mr. Hyde event while building a table and it didn't work right. He never gave me my potion he just disappeared after I said "sorry, I don't"

Reported to Jagex.

Same..

100 Combat , 999th to 99 cooking, 99 Fletching, 99 Hunter , 1850+ total

Buying : Irit seeds 1k each, Candantine seeds 5k each, and Kwarum seeds 12k each

I got the Mr. Hyde event while building a table and it didn't work right. He never gave me my potion he just disappeared after I said "sorry, I don't"

Reported to Jagex.

Was your inventory full? Remember, you can't drop anything when in Build Mode and if you don't have inventory space to hold an item it gets dropped. That is my best guess as to why it just disappeared on you.

gildogg.png

In a world without fences, who needs GATES?

Was your inventory full? Remember, you can't drop anything when in Build Mode and if you don't have inventory space to hold an item it gets dropped. That is my best guess as to why it just disappeared on you.

No it wasn't, I had at least 10 free spaces. I also never got the "Oh well, take this anyway" message.

Some of the glitches are funny. I got trapped in my table when i switched from normal mode to build standing in my table space then built it over me. or the tea and rocking chair one where you can float. Teehee. Also, they need to fix the combat areas to restore hp to both players immediately once they leave the area. Leaving with 7 hp wearing things i like isn't fun. These areas are unmonitored and could potentially cause some problems.

defense.gifattack.gif

0487908a226f010f311c94a3e13c7155.jpg[/url]

Ya, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s going to take some tweaking to keep people from getting ripped off in the POHs. The easy way to protect players would be a no death penalty respawn in whatever home your in, coupled with some sort of restore where every time you leave a POH back to the real world you regain max health and lose any poisoning ect.

dfrb26dett.png

kovunderbanner0xt.jpg

"Philosophy is composed of questions that may never be answered.

Religion is composed of answers that may never be questioned. ."

Yeah, like they do with Castle Wars and with Pest Control, as well as Tzhaar Fight Pits. :) lmao, I had a glitch I believe as well. I had my kitten with me, went to building mode, built stuff, then went to normal and kitten was gone! Even when I left my house the kitten was STILL gone! I thought it ran away. But then one time I go to my house to just hang out, have a beer and sit in front of my fire and poof! There my kitten was! lol.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Yeah, like they do with Castle Wars and with Pest Control, as well as Tzhaar Fight Pits. :) lmao, I had a glitch I believe as well. I had my kitten with me, went to building mode, built stuff, then went to normal and kitten was gone! Even when I left my house the kitten was STILL gone! I thought it ran away. But then one time I go to my house to just hang out, have a beer and sit in front of my fire and poof! There my kitten was! lol.

+1. Same here

mathisfun.png

+1. Same here

mathisfun.png

+1. Same here

mathisfun.png