|~PETITION~| more bank-space for free version of runescape!!

Currently in the free version of RuneScape, we only have 60 spaces in the bank. Members get heaps more space every time something new comes out. But what about the free version players!? We have had new stuff introduced to us recently, like the zombie clothes which take a few spaces... I don't know how everyone else is handling the 60 spaces, but it really frustrates me when you just don't have the space for stuff! Anyone else who would like 75-80 bank-spaces, leave your RuneScape account name and E-mail address. Get as many of your friends as you can to sign aswell, and let's win this one guys!

AC_AC_AC

[email protected]

AC_AC_AC.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the zombie clothes was jus an example... but there's gotta b people that hav full mime and zombie, and don't want 2 drop it. and they shouldn't hav 2!

please sign this petition!

AC_AC_AC.png

i got full zombie, and then the emotes, then proceeded to drop the clothing. we dont need drastic amounts of more storage space, possibly only the last 4 spaces. however, i am sure many people (including myself) are able to manage with the current amounts of bank space. the last 4 spaces would be for convenience.

members got more bank space because they the construction/POH update gave them hundreds of new items to manage. the genuinely needed it. we dont.

Stallion4589.png

The point for f2p not having "enough" (though one can debate as to what would would be "enough") is precisely so this would be an (additional) incentive become member.

While I, as a medium level pure f2p, agree that a few additional bankspaces would be nice, I don't see them as an absolute necessity. They form only a minor inconvenience that can be easily resolved if you're a little creative with the provided bankspace. Make no mistake; I too have experienced difficulties with the limited provided bankspace (especially since I'm a skilltotaller and as such "require" many different items), but I managed to get by so far, and I'm sure I will continue to do so. Of course, it requires flexibility and the ability to make a selective choice of the items you wish to keep. I, for example, had no other option but to throw away my untradable "fun items", such as: bunny ears, scythe and whatnot, in order to squeeze everything into my bank.

Taking this reasoning into account; I'm afraid I won't sign your petition.

Kinds regards,

~Mardvk

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing. (Edmund Burke)

f2p have enough bank space. yes you might have to drop a few things and buy them later but that is not that big of a deal. If anything all we need is bank spaces only for the costumes that randoms give us that might free up one or 2 spaces for you. As a f2p i have no trouble infact i have over a row free that i can use!

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

the thing is tho, we shouldn't hav 2 jus drop those items that we can't get bak... i kno they want us 2 pay 4 membership 4 the bankspaces, but i 4 1 don't play enuff anymore 2 b wastin money on membership, is that fair enuff?

it jus gets really frustrating sumtimes! even my lil bro who's a member thinks it's totally unfair...

will sum moderator please jus delete this topic then? no1's gonna support this, soo...

sorry bout this guys, but i thought it was worth a try...

(it wasn't really even gonna b like a full on petition. nuffin 2 serious that mite get us in trouble or get our accounts banned, jus wantd 2 c how many otha ppl felt the same way n mayb send game suggestions thru the site or sumthin simple like that)...

i seriously expected heaps of ppl 2 bak me up on this 1, but hey... forget it then!

AC_AC_AC.png

well any1 that actually wants 2 go along wif this...

go 2 the runescape home page.

in the "knowledge base" box on the left, click the "comment on our service" link.

unda the "other comments" heading about 2/3 way down the page, click the "click here" link.

click continue.

select "suggestions" in the "type of feedback" drop-down box, and click submit.

add a comment bout a few more bank spaces for free accounts, and send.

thanx heaps 2 any1 that actually goes thru wif this. i'm desperate 4 the space, n really appreciate it!

AC_AC_AC.png

yes they need like 1 or 2 more rows of bank space its just annoying!

i got full zombie and im getting tired of getting rid of a bunch of items

they need to think more about free players to...

Dr_Brinner.png

Why do you f2pers think you deserve anything?

You're lucky jagex gives you as much time as you want to play and gives you a load of stuff, stop complaining. In most games you get a free trial of about a week or so, you should be counting yourself lucky..

Please don't turn this into another F2p and P2P war....if you don't want to sign the petition then don't! This thread is not made for arguing about whether f2p needs more bank space or not. It's for people who thinks f2p should have some more bank space....

:roll:

Whatever....

add my name.

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

You're lucky jagex gives you as much time as you want to play and gives you a load of stuff, stop complaining. In most games you get a free trial of about a week or so, you should be counting yourself lucky..

+1

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

i was memeber for 6 months and now i can't buy for some time, so i have to stop playing for this time becuase i am like double the f2p allowed bank space.

i support make like 5 extra slots.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

P2P - Gets regularly added new items

F2P - Doesnt

P2P - Needs space for these new items

F2p - Doesnt

You guys were lucky to get the extra spaces earlier on in rs2, so be thankful for what you've got.

Hes totally right, nonmembers just mess up the game with spam and macros.

The object of war is not to die for your country. but to make the opposing man die for his.

http://s9.invisionfree.com/Tension/index.php

I'm changing sides. F2P's deserve nothing. Free Players is just a trial of RuneScape, and Members is the paying full version-which is updated frequantly. Once you start paying for the countless hours of hard work and labor that goes into this huge Java based MMORPG, then you'll get what you want.

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

THIS IS NOT A THREAD MADE FOR ARUGING ABOUT WHAT F2P DESERVES AND DONT DESERVES.

If you want to argue about these stuff, go make a new thread yourself and stop spaming this topic please. =_=" If you want to sign the petition, then go ahead and sign it, otherwise don't spam.

Thanks. :wink:

(just getting a bit annoyed about all these f2p/p2p war) :oops:

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!