Some abbreviations to use for construction

A_Citizen

Some abbreviations that i remember that are good for the construction are

Furni - furniture

diners - dinning tables or benches

Post any you can think of

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

Cons = construction (as in "cons lvl?")

I've seen that one use, ppl seem to get it.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Cons = construction (as in "cons lvl?")

I've seen that one use, ppl seem to get it.

I just say "Con level?"

LoL. :wink:

cyco_1.jpg

i see the pros in using the abreviations but what are the cons? oh maybe people will confuse con and con = construction unless you're wise and use lvl? oh no they will get it they're all a bunch of kids. and diner for diner tables? they may think u need to go to eat or something? i think the abreviations you listed arent worth it but i do like the ones for teak and mah =)

oh no dont say furni...that's a terrible term that just reminds me of that coke game..

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Yah, it differs :P . All the terms will since they came out.... Because this is the typical RS community making up abbreviations, every single word will some how end up with a "y" at the end of it :roll:

But they're really differing right now. I just went by what I saw a few ppl calling it on my world, but what you 2 guys say is just as likely to be the one because it hasn't been settled yet. But to be more accurate on this thread, go ahead and tack a "y" at the end of all the abbreviations you came up with :wink:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

oh no dont say furni...that's a terrible term that just reminds me of that coke game..

Thats kinda of where I remembered it from :wink:

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

abbreviations are the bane of my existence.

that said, 'con' is a funny one for me, since we have a class called constitutional law, which everyone abbreviates 'con law' *shudder*... so.. yeah.

construction = construction

teak = teak

mahogany = mahogany

ubersig2se0.jpg

Yah, it differs :P . All the terms will since they came out.... Because this is the typical RS community making up abbreviations, every single word will some how end up with a "y" at the end of it :roll:

But they're really differing right now. I just went by what I saw a few ppl calling it on my world, but what you 2 guys say is just as likely to be the one because it hasn't been settled yet. But to be more accurate on this thread, go ahead and tack a "y" at the end of all the abbreviations you came up with :wink:

My conny level is higher than yours, I've made lots of furny and my housey is great! You should come visit and come to my portalys and speak to my butly.

Ugh, that'd be annoying.

What about flatpacks?

We could just say "flats" or "packs".

Like "selling Rock chair packs".

Or "buying flat diner table".

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

What about flatpacks?

We could just say "flats" or "packs".

Like "selling Rock chair packs".

Or "buying flat diner table".

Fp?? Flat-Pack. Shorter, easier.

Anyway, I call construction, either cons or cnstrct

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Te - Teak

Thats just lazy :lol:

We sometimes use @ for "at" isn't that even lazier? :lol:

No, it is to make emails easier look at this.

[email protected]

whydoyouneedtoknowatbobbyman.com

If you mean when people say:

Meet me @ the gate in 5mins. It's because they are lazy :)

sig5235ro7.jpg