What's next?!

Guest User

Everyone in their right mind knew that construction was coming. So...now that it is out of the way and introduced, what do you think will be the next big update or skill...if any! My opinion is that they will continue adding and perfecting construction. :D

Next big thing may be Necromancing/Summoning.

That would be cool. You may finally be able to take on the KQ single handedly with an army of undead. That would be worth becoming a member for.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Next big thing may be Necromancing/Summoning.

they talked about carpentry already in 2001 (I think its funny they named it Construction)

Summoning is a skill they already talked about in 2001 to

the only thing that annoys me is that they ADD the skill, and that the new skills do not have an impact on ur other lvls

(slayer for example, now construction)

same for the land

u had the f2P land then BAM a new piece of land west of it, few months later BAM land south of it

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

The next skill will be homekeeping. Who will be RuneScape's first Martha Stewart?!
They will invest in White P-Hats. When they know it is about to fall, they pull out quick from an insider. Goodbye TV Show, hello Maximum Penitentiary. It's in Port Sarim. Fell free to throw rotten tomatoes at him/her!

i say they will bring in clan hall's (like houses) and u can make ur own clan cape what everyone wears who is in ur clan....it will be a clan or guild....sort of like the game guildwars but in runescape :)

scottresizingbt4go5.jpg

If u are reading this i am stealing your wallet....lol

I'm thinking summoning

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

bf gf then it will be like the sims and thier will be an actual point to haveing a bf gf and wedding and 13+rating.

clan support.

summoning

construction they should make it so that yu can sell yur house

StarViv.png