Construction: what's it costing you?

Striker6

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the **** do you guys spend so much on it with such low lvls are you crazy?

I spent 6 hours and 110k! and im lvl 51

cant be possible, for 50 you need atleast about 1,5k oak planks, and to get 1,5k oak planks it cost you 375k :?

you mean 1.5 oak planks cost you 1.5mil...no one would make that many .... by hand! (unless your me who spent 3mil on materials not used yet)

what the hell are you talkin about? i cut 1700 oak logs and took them all to the sawmill guy my self. in the last 24 hours

Well I have all the supplies for ~18 construction or more and not spending a penny except for the first plots of land. You gotta love f2p. :D

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

How much have I spent? Too much, i'm only level 35 and its already eating holes in my cash.

However, it does do something for me that few others do, and that is fun :) Normaly it just feels like i'm just working for something, however now its having fun rather than grinding away levels

At any rate, Im going to train till 55. Cheaper barrows, and a good variety of fernature for my house.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Lvl 60 atm spend about 3.5mil.

I rebuild my house rooms so many times. but before i did the last room building i set and think how i want my house to look like and finally i got a design i am not going to change :)

going to spend another 1mil for sure (today and tomorow) my goal is 75 so when i get to it i kind of stop.

still didn't bought expansive metrials like murble and gold leafs - I wait with those. so fur build everything i can with out those metrials.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

I'm still f2p at the moment, but I'm using the oportunity to stock up. I have enough wet clay to get to lvl 19 by building fireplaces, and I am cutting oak trees ready to get to lvl 50. all in all I expect to spend around 500k.

This isn't ruining the merchants - its ruining the average player. Merchants can earn the money easily. I, with average stats, and about 1Mil in funds, will feel a big dent when I do it. But it will be fun, and free ingredients from the kitchen sounds good!

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!