Average Richness

Sy_Accursed

Well I am at fish guild and this weird guy (who says he ahs 110mil but I doubt it) reckons the average lvl 90 member has 15mil.

Now I and the others around the guild reckon this is wrong and the average lvl 90 is more in the 5 - 8mil range

This average thouhg isn;t all monye it includes any valuble items (eg whips abrrows etc)

Just wondered what you guys thought, I mean if the average lvl 90 has 15mil why doesn't everyone have guthans?

Wow, net worth of 15mil? I've never merchanted in my life (okay once or twice, everyone has to dabble occasionally) and I've got like 100 mil in junk 8-) . Not braggin' or anything. Seriously, I'm not.

Seriously.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in level 85 and i probably got like 15-20mil worth of stuff, maybe a bit more, i am more of a skiller and i am currently spending 1-2mil trying to get to 99 firemaking (currently 83)

then i will have to find a way to get enough money to get whats on my shopping list when i become member again: full Guthans, full Dharoks and a decent POH

though i have no idea how to do that :(

I've sort of made a planner for myself. I'm rich when I'm 5 mill or over and I'm poor when under 2 mill. I consider 3-4m average though I'm only level 56....lol, but I have played the game for 3 years through various accounts so I know what I'm doing.

well i dunno bout lvl 90 moey range but the max money i have had is 21M and green mask, a rune set and a whip, but i cant blame anyone for being poor because i really hate merchanting, in the end i spent most of my money buying my cousin mage lvls

draconack.jpeg

New RSN - Dirty_S0uth5 (Ranger Mage)

dirty_s0uth5.png

dirty_s0uth5.png

dirty_s0uth5.png

I donno about other people, but I'm 82 combat and this is what I have. You tally up net worth ;) :

bank526063la.png

(Note: Photo was taken afew weeks ago, before POHs and such)

(Note2: This is my main, no items or money from other accounts)

My Barrows log

im kinda glad you dont live near me
sheep are be land mammals XD

lvl 91 and 200mill networth.

That networth was higher when I was lower cb lvl ~85 because I hdn't spend and lost lots of money on barrows items yet ;)

I have been a low def (53) pker for a long time and when I felt rich enough i started spending money on barrows and got 70 def =)

combat has nothing to do with money lol, i cant believe you are arguing over this....

Amen. God has spoken, and now all His people won't listen.

combat has nothing to do with money lol, i cant believe you are arguing over this....

Aye, but it can help, most of my money comes from barrowing(see my post on page 4) I couldn't barrow at 3combat now could I?

Joseph.

My Barrows log

im kinda glad you dont live near me
sheep are be land mammals XD

Aye, but it can help, most of my money comes from barrowing(see my post on page 4) I couldn't barrow at 3combat now could I?

Joseph.

I suppose, I get all my cash from Barrows and Rex :P . Guess one would need some decent stats to take down the Dagg Kings.

I am also a skiller, but I didn't make most of my money from the skills. I bought a red mask for 11.8M and sold it for full drag + a whip. When I had the red mask, I had an extra 12M in cash, so I could work on skills when I needed to. Had to add 7M (Ugh!!!!) for the full drag, and now with Construction and just random skills I'm down to 2.5M. It is a joy to walk around in full drag and a wiz hat (g) and get compliments.

Also my bank value was 50M+ with the mask, and actually it's not much less now, 45M, I forgot the 128K willows for 99 fm. NICE?!??! :wink:

61784167.jpg

After being pked and losing like 2m( i know not alot) I liked being poor, so I have probably 8m in items, and 200k in cash

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Arguing? It is being discussed not argued over

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I've got poorer as I've got higher. I had about 16M at 90 combat. That was a lot of money at that time. I dropped to about 7M, then I wanted stuff to train with...

I had about 13M last week before this dam skill came out...

I don't care for pixel money though really. I'd happily waste 2M on a new skill.

People in this game take pixels too seriously, my mate who's level 97 thinks he's better than me in everyway because he merchanted a D Chain... Ignoring 10 combat levels, 13M extra experience and 250 extra skill total. Pfft :?

I find that people who have a lot of money are just jerks. :shock:

sig27uo.png

RSN: Scotay444 ~ 90+ Attack ~ 107+ CB

yea i think that even the highest lvled ppl can have like 20gp...its just that everybody thinks they have lots of money becouse they think they high lvl's in other skills too

scottresizingbt4go5.jpg

If u are reading this i am stealing your wallet....lol

96 combat with a 40m+ net worth. (Well, at least it was 40m+ before POHs screwed up all the prices, it's still pretty close though lol)

Honestly though, why do you care? Money is pointless.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

wouldn't skill total be a better thing to compare to money? And what do you mean by 'average', cos the mean would not really be suitable.

btw, you people saying stuff like ' I'm poor, i've only got 7M ' are making me really jealous.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

I'm an 84. I have a green mask, had a santa (then died, don't ask), 3m cash, 15k pure ess, 600 some yew longs, 800 some nats, and some other stuff. My net worth is probably 16-18m.