Average Richness

Sy_Accursed

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

level 93 - about 4 mil cash - spent 1mil on construction already. I'd say that my money is pretty low though. I tend to spend most of my money on dragon bones and herbs, and make it back fletching and selling my barrows duplicates. I'd say though, that I will probably be below the 1mil mark before long if I carry on doing construction the rate I am going.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Well.. I'm lvl 94 combat.. I mainly use my money on skills. Ex: bought 10k iron ores to make iron knives for ranged..

I got about 5 mil cash and like 2 mil worth of stuff.. No, I aint rich, but I prefer having nice stats.:)

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

It all differs for me. I don't merchant, I'm lvl 94, and I have around 22m.

My friend who merchants, lvl 95, has 76m.

My other friend who also merchants, lvl 92(f2p), has around 170m in items now.

My lvl 100 friend doesn't merchant, and he has around 20m.

Meh... if only I could merchant. :(

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Well, I am ALMOST lvl 90, AND am a skiller (almost 1400 skill total)

I have MAYBE 3milish in items, but not much more, and around 100k (construction costs)

Anyway, I AM NOT rich, but I wouldn't say I am poor. I have enough cash to play AND I give junk a away ALLOT. You'd think I could be rich, 59 rc, 55 herblore, 55 farming, etc etc etc, but I don't play for profit.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

im level 91 and the best ive ever gotten was 6 mill, im pretty sure..

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

I'm combat level 108...

I'm worth 230+ mil...mainly through long-term rare investment.

So I don't actively merchant, I've only passively let my rares (now 1 rare...) gain in value over about 2 years.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

what the hell !!!!!!!!!!! getting money is boring ? u ppl are crazy ? I got about 67mill (5 santas) and 6 mill cash , i had lotsa fun getting my cash.. switching worlds, selling to noobs, buying cheap st000f , selling it for higher :shock: the most CASH i ever had was 24mill then i bought d chain which i lost two weeks after :cry: . btw im a lvl 79 :wink:

Sorry to say but you have about 52.5 mil in thos santas now lol

they will rise again sooner or later :wink: look at the rares chart, always after the prices go down they rise again

I wasnt saying that, I was saying dont judge your wealth by what you bought them for or what you want for them, its based on the going rate of the item

l83 with about 5-6m net worth here.

I think the 15m guess is a pretty fair one.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

88 cmb and skiller, well somewhere in between cmb and skiller. only train cmb in barrows and with slayer. cash around 2 mil, and about 10-12 mil in items such as runes herbs seeds and such. i'm rich for myself, i don't have to spend hours thinking how i could get more money cuz i need something. i simply buy it if i need it. mostly my money goes on skills. i don't have any rares or decorative armour (trimed etc) i'm happy making my way thru. it's much more fun having to make item than simply buying it. now i "save" on guthans, well i'm not selling guthan's pieces that io get from barrows.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

When I was lvl 90, I would have estimate my net worth to be somewhere around 3 mil... and that's including the dragon med that I got from fire giants in rsc. The med was still over 2 mil at that point, btw :-P Poor ftw!

all in all Ninja Locke is probably worth around the 20 mil mark, but he has become one with his prized full guthans and wont ever EVER trade it (well maybe for everysingle rare...........and full guthans :lol: ) he kinda regretting selling his red mask this time last year for 6mill, but hey we all make stupid mistakes

lets just say i always want to get the best of a deal. buy a dscim at 90k, sell for 110k, buy another at 90k. i am always saving and i am always tring to make money. I am level 91 cb and i have about 2m in bank with a whip on my and obby shield and a few other things. in total, i think i have about 6-7m total cash and items. no where near 15m

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Ha, I'm a level 89, and my networth is like 5-7 mil lol.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

ive 42 mil in rare items... and im happy f2p :D cuz i dont want to waste millions on poh...
The only waste is rares. POH's actually do something rather than a silly hat that you can lose prettyeasily (you die, you get scammed). These Items stay and some of them are very useful while other are loads of fun.