House Layouts.

Kostya

So what's your house layout? Like where is each room and such. Pics would be nice but I realise that not everyone wants/can do that.

Note: If you don't have the house you want atm, just say what you would adealy like. And the reason I'm not posting mine is because I want to see what other people are doing, and maybe get some ideas.

Kostyaf.png

I just want like my rooms to be on the very out side, but a huge garden in the middle. It only takes me one room to level anyway, but thats what I would want.

cyco_1.jpg

My home is like everyone. A rectangle but with a space in the middle for gardens.

Neocrononom. Rune pure FTW.

Goals - 99 magic, 99 attack.

I started with a parlor, then a kitchen to the west and a dinning to the right, but I didn't like it :? So I'm going to wait until I have 50 Construction, plan my house, and build it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My home is like everyone. A rectangle but with a space in the middle for gardens.

Rofl, no one's house is identical :roll: .

I'll post my layout when I finish up the schematics (still have to edit in higher level rooms, and I'm still deliberating on designs).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I thought the idea of a random garden in the center of a house was kind of stupid, so I made the southernmost 3 adjacent east-west running houses all into gardens with different centerpieces. To the west of one garden is the butler's house, so it looks separate from mine and like a shack. Other than that the house is pretty blocky north of the garden.

I thought the idea of a random garden in the center of a house was kind of stupid, so I made the southernmost 3 adjacent east-west running houses all into gardens with different centerpieces. To the west of one garden is the butler's house, so it looks separate from mine and like a shack. Other than that the house is pretty blocky north of the garden.

I actually liked the idea. I made a little oasis in the middle of my house (I'm in a desert:whitewash) with a pond, willow trees, and all the other plant "hotspots" filled 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

My house has the garden that you teleport to. Around that is a prayer alter, a room with 3 teleports, and then another room with the other 3 teleports all with quick access. Attached to the prayer alter is a room with a permanent glory ammy for more teleporting fun :).

On the last side of that room, it's connected to my actual house with all my rooms (with the workshop and the kitchen also close by 8-))

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

I didn't see this thread. Oh well, mods can delete mine if they'd like.

11ih0k0.png

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Mine is a zig zag mess, didnt realize how to position the rooms until I had like 7 rooms so its a royal mess.

But im am bored with construction and the ton of money it requires. I am only lvl 28 and ive spent over 250k. Maybe once there are quest or tears of guthix gives exp.

craigevil.png

Proud member of Affliction