NBA Finals-Miami Heat WON! =]

shannon

Heat vs Mavs. Which team do you think will win?

Discuss! :P

E.D.I.T

WOOT! Congrats to Miami Heat who won the NBA Finals. They are the champs!

Also congrats to Dwyane Wade, who of course got the Finals MVP.

A round of applause to them! =D> =D> =D>

heatteampodium6000606200ca.jpg

onealwadeportrait400060625ou.jpg

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Mavs will win. If they have a great second quarter like they did before (down by 18 to be ahead by 13 in 1.5 quarters????) then there's no way they'll lose.

Shaq's good but not invincible. Just stay out of foul trouble and they'll be fine. Like azn said, Josh Howard guarding Wade should be quite interesting. :)

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

I'm a Heat fan for life, Shaq wants it to damn bad to let this slip away. He's been dominate in the post, he killed the Pistons in game 6, Dwade was sick and still put on a show to stomp Detroit. Jwill played his best game ever with 20 points, 10 of 12 shooting and 6 assits. The supporting cast did their job well and should carry on in the finals.

Lets face it the Heat are a new team, their playing with their hearts. I say Heat in 6.

Lets look at the factors though. They're stories going around that Cuban's got the refs around his finger, we've all seen the BS calls going in Dirks favour so thats a huge factor for us.

I'm hoping to see the heat win this, Payton, Zo, and Walker deserve a ring so damn bad. Zo has given everything he's got for this team, he deserves it more than anyone in the NBA.

LETS GO HEAT!!!!! miami_heat.gif

lookrt2.jpg

I'm a Heat fan for life, Shaq wants it to damn bad to let this slip away. He's been dominate in the post, he killed the Pistons in game 6, Dwade was sick and still put on a show to stomp Detroit. Jwill played his best game ever with 20 points, 10 of 12 shooting and 6 assits. The supporting cast did their job well and should carry on in the finals.

Lets face it the Heat are a new team, their playing with their hearts. I say Heat in 6.

Lets look at the factors though. They're stories going around that Cuban's got the refs around his finger, we've all seen the BS calls going in Dirks favour so thats a huge factor for us.

I'm hoping to see the heat win this, Payton, Zo, and Walker deserve a ring so damn bad. Zo has given everything he's got for this team, he deserves it more than anyone in the NBA.

LETS GO HEAT!!!!! miami_heat.gif

Yeah..i pretty much agree with everything you say..although Dwade is sick, he still can do great. This is heat's first time in to get in to NBA finals, i think they will do great and beat the mavs. Yeah, i say heat over mavs in 6. 8-)

GO MIAMI HEAT!!

Here's a poll results i got from nba.com

Who do you think will win the 2006 NBA Finals?

Miami in six games

36%

Dallas in six games

24%

Miami in seven games

12%

Dallas in seven games

11%

Miami in five games

8%

Dallas in five games

4%

Miami in four games

3%

Dallas in four games

2%

Total Responses: 222377

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

I would say Dallasl, I just don't think you can stop Dirk, he is playing outrageously good right now and with Josh Howard playing so well. I would say that Dallas has the edge. I think D-Wade will be amazing, but I dont' think the other players will step up. Also Shaq is to out of shape to keep up with the fast paced Mavs.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Dallas, Miami beat my detroit pistons so im pulling for dallas. Anyways Shaq is an old geezer :lol:

Jagex normally doesnt permanently ban people for Bug abuse.

Retired 2/28/08

16 Level 99 Stats

2,270 Skill Total

Cheering for Miami but I know Dallas will win. DW's definitely gonna impede the team with his flu, Shaq's not too great recently, Nowitzki's on fire (did you see that game against the Suns when he hit off 50 points? omg...) Jason Williams... no thanks

Head Coach of the G!X Black Scrim Team 2007

---Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Internationals---

when are the next games?

Gm 1: @ Dallas, Thu., June 8, 9 p.m. ET, ABC

Gm 2: at Dallas, Sun., June 11, (9 p.m. ET, ABC)

Gm 3: at Miami, Tue., June 13, (9 p.m. ET, ABC)

Gm 4: at Miami, Thu., June 15, (9 p.m. ET, ABC)

Gm 5*: at Miami, Sun., June 18, (9 p.m. ET, ABC)

Gm 6*: at Dallas, Tue., June 20, (9 p.m. ET, ABC)

Gm 7*: at Dallas, Thu., June 22, (9 p.m. ET, ABC)

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

I just think that people give the Heat too much credit for beating the Pistons. Detroit wasnt even playing nearly as good as they did in the regular season. If they had, Miami would have been history. Also for those of you that watch ESPN or Sports Center, they are making Wades sickness in game 6 against the Pistons out to be some huge thing. If he was really truly sick and had to be at the hospital, there is no way he would have the energy or willpower to play. At that, he didnt even play that well either. I still would much rather Shaq win the championship than Kobe. But still, I think Miami will win even though Ill be rooting for Dallas.

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

Shaq's not too great recently, Nowitzki's on fire (did you see that game against the Suns when he hit off 50 points? omg...) Jason Williams... no thanks

I may agree with that sometimes, but did you see Miami's Game 6? Shaq and Williams at their finest :P

cescsig.jpg

I just think that people give the Heat too much credit for beating the Pistons. Detroit wasnt even playing nearly as good as they did in the regular season. If they had, Miami would have been history. Also for those of you that watch ESPN or Sports Center, they are making Wades sickness in game 6 against the Pistons out to be some huge thing. If he was really truly sick and had to be at the hospital, there is no way he would have the energy or willpower to play. At that, he didnt even play that well either. I still would much rather Shaq win the championship than Kobe. But still, I think Miami will win even though Ill be rooting for Dallas.

Miami wasnt even playing good in the regular season,so they didnt get enough credit.This team was built for the Finals.With Old Shaq back,Wade rising to stardom,role player filling in their roles+1 and Riley's experience,Heat will win this in 5.

clean sweep for Dallas this time. Heat lost it in the 2nd period (I watched it -.-) went from 70% shoot avg in 1st period to about 44% in second. Shaq only scored 17 points and Dallas took it 91-78. Miami had terrible free-throw shooting and definitely Williams, who's normally a fabulous player (yes, I did watch that game 6, the entire first period where Williams just dropped the ball in time after time till eventually I got bored cuz nobody else was doing much :P) but wasn't exactly shining in Dallas-Heat Game 1.

Head Coach of the G!X Black Scrim Team 2007

---Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Internationals---