NBA Finals-Miami Heat WON! =]

shannon

Argg...come on Heat!! I think they will do much better next game.

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They gotta work more as a team and support each other constantly. All they need to do is set Shaq up in the paint and he can grab all passes and dunk em. Other players shoot when they have an opportunity and they need to double team Nowitzki sometimes to ensure he doesn't grab all the points because a 50 point/game effort is insane and Heat will really need to work on defense.

Head Coach of the G!X Black Scrim Team 2007

---Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Internationals---

I HATE the Heat, so I want the Mavs to win by default :?

I like Wade, and I like Shaq, but every single other player on Miami I just can't stand, especially Payton and Mourning :x

Wth is up with the NBA Finals schedule?? 3 days between games? How stupid is that?!?!?! :evil: :?

signaturecj5.jpg

OMG! NOOOOO!!! Heat lost game 2...arggg! They MUST win in game 3...it's their home court. :cry:

GO MIAMI HEAT!!!

nba_heat.gif

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Expect Shaq to get the ball alot more tonight ? he was 8 for 11 last game so at least he's doing something right. Miami needs to knock down those open shots when Shaq passes out of the double/triple teams and work on getting to the line more often/better foul shooting. Those two things have been killing them all year.

Shaq made 5 points in the entire game. 5 points. Let's here it again for confirmation: 5 points!!

*as if they have a chance*

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

As if we needed more reassurance that Shaq is tired and out of shape, game 2 rolled along.

The only way the Heat can win is if they start making their jump shots. Essentially D-Wade is going to have to play out of his mind.

Dallas in 5

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Expect Shaq to get the ball alot more tonight ? he was 8 for 11 last game so at least he's doing something right. Miami needs to knock down those open shots when Shaq passes out of the double/triple teams and work on getting to the line more often/better foul shooting. Those two things have been killing them all year.

Shaq made 5 points in the entire game. 5 points. Let's here it again for confirmation: 5 points!!

*as if they have a chance*

He passed out of the double teams as soon as they got to him, and then started passing before they even reached him. What happened to the old Shaq who would get angry if he didn't get the ball enough? Miami can't possibly win all three at home ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

cescsig.jpg

Woo hoo! Heat finally win a game!

HEAT Rally for Game 3 Win

Dwyane Wade led the way as the HEAT rallied from a 13-point fourth-quarter deficit in Tuesday's 98-96 win over the Mavericks in Game 3 of The Finals. Wade scored 15 of his 42 in the final quarter and added 13 rebounds. Gary Payton put the HEAT up for good on a jumper with 9.3 seconds to play. The Heat will look to pull even as they host Game 4 on Thursday at 9 p.m. on ABC.

Wow...the flash is back. :P

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Mavs win in 5...6 if Dwade goes MJ mode like he did in the 4th quarter of game 3...but get real...shaq needs to start thinking bout retirement...the only reason the heat were ever favored to win was because they were the fan favorite...all the veterans and upcoming superstars that r hidden inside of the heat is ridiculous...the mavs r a complete team...with a hybrid-like player such as Nowitzki is almost enough for anyteam to win a championship...with players such as jason terry and josh howard and a great coach like Avery johnson how are the mavs not gonna win the championship...MAVS hands down gonna win the ship...

~ZeLoT~

Shaq's on his last legs... Game 2 going for a total of 5 points? Come on... I don't care that he sort of rebounded in Game 3... 5 points from the Shaq-attack?? I think he'll be back next season but after that I think it's over...

Mavs are a really bad style match up for the Heat. Mavs in 6.

WOOT!

HEAT Tie Finals at Two

Dwyane Wade had his second straight huge game and Miami knotted the NBA Finals at 2-2 with Thursday's comfortable 98-74 Game 4 win over the visiting Mavericks. Wade carried over the momentum from Game 3 with 24 first-half points and finished with 36 and six rebounds. The HEAT will try to make it three straight at home in Game 5 on Sunday (9 p.m., ABC).

The Finals are tied at 2-2. How will they end?

Heat win in six games

34%

Heat win in seven

29%

Mavericks win in six

20%

Mavericks win in seven

17%

Total Responses: 5049

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Ah man, that was a really bad game for the mavs. 31% from the field/7 points in the 4th quarter. They played some nice defensive for a stretch, causing Miami to pickup a couple offensive fouls and turn the ball over several times, but.... Wade needs to be stopped. Didn't help that Nowitzki + Howard shot a combined 3 for 22.

cescsig.jpg

Wah.

Heat can't get cocky though.

If the mavs didn't build a house with all the bricks they shot up they would've won.

Don't count on Dirk and Howard shooting this bad again.

(Lat time Dirk shot bad guess what happened next game)

208zdpy.jpg

Well I think it is pretty safe to say that Dwayne Wade is a freak of nature.

Also did you see Nowitzki and Howards magic trick, I mean it was amazing the way they completly disappeared. If they don't step up miami is going to win.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Man, all the Heat need to do is get LeBron and they've got it set. Why, they wouldn't need any other good players.

Honestly, I couldn't believe the Mavs lost. They started off poorly and got progressively worse. Of course, Howard and Nowitzki had the worst game of their lives.

I think that the Mavs won the first two, got cocky, and now are going to take it to the Heat.

Mavs in 6. Easy. Especially with home-court advantage for the two after this next game.

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

I don't think it'll be too easy for the Mavs now. Game 5 is still in Miami, and they're the ones going into it with momentum - not the Mavs. Avery Johnson's a great coach though, so he'll chew his team out until Sunday and then most likely spice things up a bit.

cescsig.jpg

Dwayne Wade should be on a team by himself. Just him vs. 5 guys. Maybe it'll be fair then...

At this rate, the guy will easily be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, player the NBA has ever seen. He's a basketball freak. And such a clutch player too. Always there when his team needs him.

Time to see how the Mavs do in overtime against him.