oh look at that, 3 people are over half way to 99 con

malo2

well there are now 3 people what are over half way to 99 construction, but the rest arent very close yet.

How much do you think they spent so far? and I think weve seen nothing of deflation yet, once alot of people start to get into the 90s, alot of real money will start to get wasted, espechially if they buy the high lvl thrones or steel drags :lol:

i can honestly say i do not see a point to this post...

me neither, but hey, we should appreciate the trouble the "3" people have put into raising this skill

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

The skill was made to allow those that wanted to to advance insanely fast.

All you need is 220k oak logs (which will be easy to get next month after the craze dies down). That and 60 million and a demon servant will advance you in no time. Just stay in build mode and create oak lardersw having the demon unnote your logs then plank them.

I think you'll get 4200 xp a minute doing this. 240k an hour so 55 hours to get 99 level.

It's not meant to be difficult to raise, just expensive as hell.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

3 very rich people, thats the key ;)

construction looks like a VERY fast skill if you have the money, faster than any other to 99

lol fm, cooking, crafting, smithing, and fletching are way faster.

My guess is that Cursed You has spent about 94 mil.

This would be the price if he used mahogany all the way from lvl 1 to now. Now, of course he didn't start mahogany at 1, but if you leave that extra money in their, it accounts for the Demon Butler prices and other stuff.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

well there are now 3 people what are over half way to 99 construction, but the rest arent very close yet.

How much do you think they spent so far? and I think weve seen nothing of inflation yet, once alot of people start to get into the 90s, alot of real money will start to get wasted, espechially if they buy the high lvl thrones or steel drags :lol:

Inflation is when there is too much money coming in, and not enough leaving.

You're talking about DEFLATION.

i guess Curse You got rich casue he cleaned h a 12 d in pvp section

He didn't "clean". H A 12 D is nowhere near cleaned lol... if you read the whole thing, cursed stop because hard wanted to keep going and he didn't wanna lose everything he already won.

How much do you think they spent so far? and I think weve seen nothing of inflation yet, once alot of people start to get into the 90s, alot of real money will start to get wasted, espechially if they buy the high lvl thrones or steel drags :lol:

wdf? i wasnt talking about either of them, what are you smoking?

*? i wasnt talking about either of them, what are you smoking?

Read your post. "and I think weve seen nothing of [iNFLATION] yet,"

*? i wasnt talking about either of them, what are you smoking?

Read your post. "and I think weve seen nothing of [iNFLATION] yet,"

oooooh that, my mistake :lol:

this skill is by far the easiest skill ever made, if people are 95 after one week... thats crazy for a new skill. Slayer, and farming both took way longer to get a 90+ and construction takes a week to max it out.

looks like dungeons dont even give loot, the poh owner has to put it in there, so its lame.. pointless, and im lvl 1, ill never lvl it

i guess Curse You got rich casue he cleaned h a 12 d in pvp section

He didn't "clean". H A 12 D is nowhere near cleaned lol... if you read the whole thing, cursed stop because hard wanted to keep going and he didn't wanna lose everything he already won.

h a 12 d is cleaned btw ;) I took him to bout 200-500m left other ppl finished him off. It will be interesting to see who gets 99 construction first, n00b is giving me a run for it :P

this skill is by far the easiest skill ever made, if people are 95 after one week... thats crazy for a new skill. Slayer, and farming both took way longer to get a 90+ and construction takes a week to max it out.

looks like dungeons dont even give loot, the poh owner has to put it in there, so its lame.. pointless, and im lvl 1, ill never lvl it

I doon't think it's totally pointless. It's got unique points, like if you want to go somewhere and chill with some friends and play stupid games. I myself enjoyed finding the fairy in the "Hot Cold" dealio game. Plus it's super easy to level for a good 50+ points to your total. :D

And I think it's terrible that Jagex based this on riches, they must've got tired of trying to figure out a good reason to release the skill so they just propped the prices for plank switching and watched the race blow by and money evaporate.

61784167.jpg

I doon't think it's totally pointless. It's got unique points, like if you want to go somewhere and chill with some friends and play stupid games. I myself enjoyed finding the fairy in the "Hot Cold" dealio game. Plus it's super easy to level for a good 50+ points to your total. :D

And I think it's terrible that Jagex based this on riches, they must've got tired of trying to figure out a good reason to release the skill so they just propped the prices for plank switching and watched the race blow by and money evaporate.

it was intended to be skill that blows your money. and jagex did great job with it.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Dungeons can be fun and challenging. Bet with your friend that you can beat his dungeon! It's just plain fun. If I wanted a nice reward I'd just go kill high level monsters or something.