Tricky's Riddles......

Nidhoggx7

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow there were no posts during the beginning of my post XD. Looks like I started something here. Anyway, if you want some good hints, join the tricky riddle forum, and read some hints..... (I kinda think it's cheating but up to you guys.)

In case anyone was wondering I am number 1122 on Level 101 Highscores .XD. I noticed that The Jeppoz and S1acker haven't beat 101 but they were high on the 60+ hall of fame....

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.

tint ill help you out if you pm me the link :oops: IT's not like i remember all the answers from 1-101 :shock:

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.

Alright, if you need help, pm me the link and ill help out.

Anyone know this?

Life Star...

It's a matter of life or death...

Edit: never mind..solved it. :oops:

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

i dont get lvl 3 lol - nevermind the answer is lvl 4 :P

now im stuck on lvl 6 :(

Life Star...

It's a matter of life or death...

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

deathstart nvm, now lvl 7.. why is it dark on the right side but dark on the left side in the hole... yingyang?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

Yay! i'm up to lvl 34 now...willing to help as long as you post the riddle so i can remember the question.. :P

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

I am stuck on the one that goes

riddle

life

star

php

help please

life/star.php

Can someone help me with the female species one?

its Hera,

nvm I was just being dumb.

How did that become hera? I don't get the keyboard either. I keep getting 'whatdoallpeo' when I follow the arrows. :?

ahh, hey vmser, i need some help

did you get past lvl 50?

the last psat of that lvl... i got the word and the right extenseion but for some reason it wont work..... :cry:

edit: ah, nvm... that htm was misleading.

I am stuck on the one that goes

riddle

life

star

php

help please

life/star.php

Can someone help me with the female species one?

its Hera,

nvm I was just being dumb.

How did that become hera? I don't get the keyboard either. I keep getting 'whatdoallpeo' when I follow the arrows. :?

keep fallowing that same pattern (snake like, up and down the keyboard) and you will get a full sentence (its a question).

ahh, hey vmser, i need some help

did you get past lvl 50?

the last psat of that lvl... i got the word and the right extenseion but for some reason it wont work..... :cry:

I am on lvl 50, i am at the upside down letters part. I can't seem to get any words out of it. I tried everything. Anyone help me?

I dont get lvl 46 at all.... :? Im stuck...

First fill in the whole alphabet on the padlock. (A = 1, B = 2... etc.) Then use the numbers in the source. Use it like you would to open a regular padlock, go X right, then X left, then X right, etc. You should get a word starting with Q.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

Well I finished and am number 1747 in the hall of fame. If you have any question I hope I can help answer them.

Vladmoney the upside down word is internet.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

I got stuck in lvl 7

I know it, but I can put it in the url right...

I know we get the become clear but how we put this in the url? with "/" or without? .php?

Heeelp ^^

komododabst3cn.png

I got stuck in lvl 7

I know it, but I can put it in the url right...

I know we get the become clear but how we put this in the url? with "/" or without? .php?

Heeelp ^^

huh? youre sayng the answer......... just put it in