Wow! SIX MONTHS of Kingdom Results. 12.3 Mill gp spent

NukeMarine

Wow. I should really try this out when I have the money, but it's just getting the approval rating to 100% which I can't be bothered about. I mean you don't get exp for help fishing, woodcutting, etc. :notalk:

Its only a pain the first time you do it. I usually cut logs because it doesnt take as long. I normally check mine everyday and withdraw all the stuff so as soon as I get off the boat I just chop like 3 logs until I get 100%. After I get my 100% again I just go check my stuff, teleport a band check my nests that I got from maples.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mmortalone
what would be the best stuff to put it on to make the most money?

Well, it's kinda tricky since it's playing the market which is finicky but here goes:

Flax - Buy at 40, sell at 100 (2.5x profit)

Maples - Buy at 56. 1, sell at 115 (2x profit)

Coal - Buy at 91, sell at 200 (2.2x profit)

Now, the flax you'd think is better. However, you get a nest of somesort every 100 maples you collect. The nest sells for 1k or more (those lovely Saradomin potions) and the seeds can sell for upto 200k (those lovely mage seeds) or low as 500 each (lousy acorns).

For a guarentee, go for the flax. I prefer maples personally cause of the seeds and nests.

this is why I personally prefer 100% flax, 50% maples, its 4 nests a day, but also 2 herb seeds a day. good profit, and good extras. might not make the best profit as coal and flax, but as you said, the extras of the maples are nice

If your looking for strickly profit go with

100% coal (Sell coal all day for 200 each)

50% Maples (sell the maples and seeds)

or 50% flax (faster to sell flax then seeds and maples)

I personally use 100% herbs (getting 80 herblore)

and 50% maples : going for 72 farming

The nests will make me quite a few Sara's at 80 herblore (CHA CHING!)

and break even selling the maples..

goodluck all but remember..

The more people who use this the more the market is flooded...

GL

If your looking for strickly profit go with

100% coal (Sell coal all day for 200 each)

50% Maples (sell the maples and seeds)

or 50% flax (faster to sell flax then seeds and maples)

I personally use 100% herbs (getting 80 herblore)

and 50% maples : going for 72 farming

The nests will make me quite a few Sara's at 80 herblore (CHA CHING!)

and break even selling the maples..

goodluck all but remember..

The more people who use this the more the market is flooded...

GL

I was able to make profit by selling the seeds I got with 100% maples. I go 100% maples and 50% coal. I burn the maples, use coal for smithing and use gems for crafting. I sell the seeds and I make profit. This is all with 100% support from citizens and 75k payement a day. This is wayyy worth it IMO.

Guys what do u mean 100% coal 50% flax (for example)? I jst dont get it, i mean i understand if u say 25% 75% (coz the bar is only 100%) so what do u mean but 100%coal 50%flax...etc...

When you finish the Royal Trouble quest, etcetera's people get added to your labor pool. If you max out one resource, there are still enough people to fill half of another.

Leester archive of wisdom pl0x??

This thingie helps me alot ^^

btw so u can just put in 1k and a year later put 75m (7,5m max??) and get resources you wouldve gotten for a year? 0.0

No, each day an amount is withdrawn from your coffers, upto 75k gp maximum. It adds up over time mind you.

If you put in 1k, a year later you'll only have 1k of resources gathered. Put in 7.5 million, and you'll only get 75k gp of resources withdrawn a day for about 90 days.

Thanks Tip.It for posting this info on a guide. I hope it'll be useful for players.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

I think that I found out how the server resets itself when determining what rewards you will be receiving. I was logged in before and its said that I needed 5 more bank spaces, however after logging back in later it said that I only needed 4 more spaces. I then logged in and out and it said that I needed 5 spaces again so I believe that the rewards change everytime you log in and out. The changes in the items was because of the presence of birds eggs in the inventory

I just took out my rewards with 100 percent maples and 50 percent at both teaks and mahoggany after 6 days. I received 393 of each of the rare woods, 5379 willows, 2 green eggs, 1 blue egg, 1 ruby ring, 1 emerald ring, 8 sapphire rings, 1 gold ring, 11 acorns, 1 orange tree, 9 banana trees, 3 willows, 5 apple trees, 2 pinapple trees, 1 calquat seed, 2 magic seeds, 2 papaya trees, 1 yew seed, 3 curry trees, and not one but 3 spirit seeds. I didnt know that 3 spirit seeds was possible was it a bug? I can post a pic later but I don't have any graphics programs on the computer i am using now

according to peoples results, you make a profit on everything but farming. I'm interested in the herbs, if you sell the unids for 1k, thats about 150 profit each :-k

Considering NONE of those herbs are guam or marrentil, you should rate a higher unid herb cost. I'd think a 1500 gp per unid herb is not out of the question.

Or you can merchant the herbs by what they are. The Lants and Ranarr go for the most.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy

A huge thanks to NukeMarine for this guide. It is now up on the main site. Great Job Nuke!

abomb67

'scaper since 2001

Tip.it Crew 2003-2007

- Guides and Beastiary

abomb67.png

kingdomcollectionm8ju.png

That's the results of 18/19 days, depending on when money was taken out of the coffers. Approval went from 100 to 85 over the course of 15 days because I wasn't here to bring it up, but the last 3/4 days it was constantly at 100.

Which herb was which:

220 Harralanders

140 Irits

58 Lantadymes

68 Kwuarms

126 Avantoes

218 Tarromins

66 Ranarrs

76 Cadantines

80 Dwarf Weeds

The seeds from the nests:

50nestseeds0if.png

No spirit tree seed for me :(

I outlined the seeds because I was under the impression that herb seeds came only with flax, but I was gathering 100% Herbs, 50% Maples, no flax... With a total of 1052 herbs and 10 herb seeds, perhaps it's 100:1 Herbs to Herb Seeds?

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

I like your results. I set enough cash in there for 31 days. And well I have about 7 left. I'll post my pic once I collect my goodies if youd like.

Im doing 100% maples

50% flax.

Go back to get rating up every couple of days.

Which herb was which:

220 Harralanders

140 Irits

58 Lantadymes

68 Kwuarms

126 Avantoes

218 Tarromins

66 Ranarrs

76 Cadantines

80 Dwarf Weeds

Add that to these results from formal forums:

Tarromin - 336

Harralander - 293

Ranarr - 112

Irit - 179

Avantoe - 211

Kwuarm - 100

Cadantine - 99

Lantadyme - 86

Dwarf Weed - 97

Total Herbs - 1513

nukemarine.png