3 plate body takes 5 space

so 1 bar takes 1 space

then 2 bar takes 2 space

3 bars takes 2 space

ya...

So we should make some item where X of them stacks on a inventory spot

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

It depends on whether or not this spot could be applied to every item in the game. If so then definitely no! Else, you could just put as many yew longs as you have to high alch onto the "X" spot, and alch one time. Magic levels would be far to easy to get. Same goes with fletching.

~Foolgool

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

It depends on whether or not this spot could be applied to every item in the game. If so then definitely no! Else, you could just put as many yew longs as you have to high alch onto the "X" spot, and alch one time. Magic levels would be far to easy to get. Same goes with fletching.

~Foolgool

no.. my suggestion meant that for example

Example

2 Bones

4 planks

3 Steel bars

2 Cabbage

10 cheese

20 wool

so

3 bones takes 2 inventory space ...

2 bones takes 1 space...

4 bones takes 2 space

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

personally i dont think i read it right because i dont get it sorry :wall:

but it sounds good..with the example you know 40 wool 2 spaces and yeha..

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

personally i dont think i read it right because i dont get it sorry :wall:

but it sounds good..with the example you know 40 wool 2 spaces and yeha..

yeah.. so maybe ores should take one space each...

twss.jpg

I've thought of this. If you really want to do this, use the method in MU Online. Your inventory is a grid, and objects takes up specific amounts of grids in specific ways. If you don't understand, just look up MU Online.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I've thought of this. If you really want to do this, use the method in MU Online. Your inventory is a grid, and objects takes up specific amounts of grids in specific ways. If you don't understand, just look up MU Online.

yeah i know , Diablo also work this way.

yes good idea but then also there should be items that take more then 1 space, ie: platebody, bow, etc

perhaps 2 pl8 bodies may take up 3 space,,,

twss.jpg

The problem is that with the current inventory scheme, you could carry twenty-eight bottles of potions at maximum, while being able to carry twenty-eight rune platebodies at the same time. It doesn't make sense.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

the reason i posted this is becasue i wonder why small bones takes one space , a big boners takes the same space too....

twss.jpg

I agree with your thoughts, as it doesn't really make sense how someone can carry 28 pieces of heavy armor but can only carry 28 weightless rune essence. However implementing something like this would probably confuse a lot of people and your inventory would become a jigsaw puzzle, that's what happened to me when I used to play Diablo :-k

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

I agree with your thoughts, as it doesn't really make sense how someone can carry 28 pieces of heavy armor but can only carry 28 weightless rune essence. However implementing something like this would probably confuse a lot of people and your inventory would become a jigsaw puzzle, that's what happened to me when I used to play Diablo :-k

Maybe they could remake the inventory...

prolly make it have like 20 inventory space...

btw : diablo 2 is better

twss.jpg

Arghhhh double posted.... sry..

twss.jpg