lol exposing luring noob + thanking tip it

blurmedia

ok so im killing dragons and just banked went to cook a few lobbies for next trip then this 88 comes up ask me to speak to him on private fine he goes wanna make 400k i thought well no 1 gives away that cash he goes all i need is u to bring whip into wildy i was hmmm giv me half now he gave me 25k free in the end i followed to wildy he goes no lvl 30 so i new soming was up so i thought ill record lol he tried the drop mystic top lure on me r0fl got it all on video

Noobage conitnues: part 2 the level 80 ancient

lol finally got back to drag owning then a lvl 80 anceint come up with anceints staff killed of drag he starts to rush me yes i said rush me i was r0fl literally got back up and he aint killed me so i fort well only killed 3 drags mite aswell give it a go so i ran over and attacked him i was hitting constat 20+ well it got to much form him he teled on 5 life 10 lobs ftw :] lol another owning

Names of shame:

enjoy

edited out some of there names sorry my bad

lol another update just got back to drags first kill i get a clue what a nite

Hmm... we don't name names on this forum really....

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Lol, that's pretty funny. Good for you not getting scammed.

Good night guys, I'm going to bed.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

dude i was asked that to was his name...um..

EDIT: name gone but his names initals were N.G

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

O Realy?Someone was naming me constantly against my will today on these forums I reported to no avail -.-

Its "O rly?" :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Why should naming the names of deceivers be against the rules? Most likely they have a explanation in the rule section if the forums but still...

RaScape Hacked me, and I have proof:

RaScape: I hacked You!

------------------------------------

This is why we have the no naming names, Policy...RaScape didnt really hack me, but its not hard for me to say he did.

Not saying that your lieing, but its just the reason for the Policy.

w4M8t.png

Well while reading this I noticed the "Wanna make 400k" part. Someone tried to do the same thing with me and my drag chain, they said it was part of a clan bonus kill, and he'd get 60M and split it with me. I got to the Wild edge, stopped, turned around and logged. Sounded fake the whole time.

But can someone explain the Mystic top lure thing? He might have been trying that.

61784167.jpg

rofl, u get him lol. Stupid noobs

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

same thing happened to me before i started using forums and knew about the whole luring scam :lol: . the noob asked me to bring my whip and ill get 500k jus for being in his "pking video". i refused but i would have liked to get him back now :P