New Way To Report Abuse! *with all new Support List* 8/10/06

hockpeeps

Dont u hate it when your trying to report someone wiht a name liek 00o0o0oo o0o or 112o03 9423. Well I think we should be able to right click on the name and underneath the add and ignor options there should be one that says report. If u click this then the report abuse screen comes up with the persons name already filled in and u simply click which rule they broke. :idea:

EDIT: also suggested- have an in-bank screen report button for item scammers.

another thought of mine was a special report that sends an imidiate report to somone for muting. this way u dont have to find a mod and u can stop that pesky scammer from scamming the newer players.

reportupdatebg6.png

this pic shows what im talking about. Thanks zaaps1 for providing us with this pic

suggested by dargonhuman:

also include this option in the chat window so u can report somone who runs away or slips of the edge of your vewing screen

SUPPORT LIST

1. Dalcyte

2. Nick_6464

3. Toxicologist

4. Fencal

5. Wrathmonkey

6. Wesku

7. Mrscrounger

8. Day_king321

9. Randox

10. Minoture

11. Captiangoodguy

12. Zaaps1-Special thanks for providing me with those awsome pics! \'

13. Thaimodz

14. Tyrant_IV

15. Ssxisfun

16. Guydabest

17. Rctcy

18. Boreye

19. Jdn92

20. Bombing_7000

21. Penguingeek3

22. Bombpie

23. Silverchipmunk

24. Sosa

25. Langivator- semi supporter

26. Rft

27. Frab26

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is not a bad idea..just a quick question tho...does the screen for report pop up after this? I think it would also be helpful, but might be hard to implement..but to be able to see what the reportee has said so u can make sure.

Yep I agree, hate reporting "Joe2589424df" for item scamming... :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It would obviously have a second screen saying like 'Are you sure?' or something like that. I agree with this idea.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

This idea has been suggested nearly a hundred times before, but put it past JAGeX and see what happens. I like it, since most people don't bother reporting bad stuff due to the complexity of it...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Dont u hate it when your trying to report someone wiht a name liek 00o0o0oo o0o or 112o03 9423. Well I think we should be able to right click on the name and underneath the add and ignor options there should be one that says report. If u click this then the report abuse screen comes up with the persons name already filled in and u simply click which rule they broke. :idea:

i'm a non member so i can post this on the regualr rs forums so any member can feel free to post this on the ofical rs forums jsut make sure u give me credit when u do :D

A great idea, i totally agree.

Fencal.gif

I really like it. I had to take them time in reporting eight weirdos at a Yew tree. XD

Another useful trick is to right click them, then typ etheir names in at the bottom using a slash or space to seperate the names, but dont hit enter. Report, and then you have their names for easy reference at the bottom.

i'm a non member so i can post this on the regualr rs forums so any member can feel free to post this on the ofical rs forums jsut make sure u give me credit when u do :D

Not a bad idea. Aside from the name thing I do like the Jagex abuse system wich also record I think the previous 2 minutes. Just rember to report befor 2 minutes otherwise the recording wont show the transgresion

I love this idea. Recently I started making movies about Yew Cutting autoers so that others know who out there is autoing and who they should report if they see them. This would make it alot easierfor everyone and we wouldn't need to have as many people begging and suggesting that we should report someone.

WFCrest.gif

What happens if they don't talk? Then would the button be right by the trade option? If it was by trade then I would probably end up clicking it a lot, but I guess there is the second trade window to make sure you really want to report them.

I like the idea, sign me up.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)