Short guide to new Ancients/Regular duality

i_D_r

Well POH's have 2 main purposes that are going to change the gameplay forever.

1st is the awesome altar. My guide for this can be found within a few pages of p2p forums.

2nd is the fact you can have both sets of teles from both sets of spell lists at the same time. This isn't a new idea, but here I will explain how to do it.

Requirements:

Desert Treasure must be completed

Level 67 construction

About 1000 laws and a few hundred of elemental for bindage.

X amount of soft clay

X amount of law runes

X amount of air runes

X amount of earth runes

Study with eagle lectern

3 Portal rooms with portals and such

First off, you must have at least 2 portals, preferably 3.

Also need a study with the best eagle lectern (67 construction needed).

Level 50 construction will allow you to build portals.

Build your portals and bind them infinitely with your runes.

Get a good amount, as much as you want, of soft clay.

Use them with your lectern to make a bunch of home tablets.

Switch ancients, and anytime you need a classic spell, use a tablet to your home.

Hope you found this guide delightful and helpful :P

untitled8copyiu7.gif

Yep, it's pretty convinient! :)

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Nice. Too bad I don't have ancients or 67 construction =[

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Barrowing couldnt have been easier. Home Tablets (i call them painkillers) are awesome as emergency eject buttons.

the lecturn will be enough motivation for me to get to lv 67 con =]

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

can you sell the tablets? I mean, 67 isn't too bad, but i'd rather burn cash on something more usefull like raising mage ;)

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

Ugh.. first I just HAD to get 50 construction..

Now I just HAVE to get 67..

Thanks for the guide!

Lol, you're on my path :D

Next you'll HAVE to get 75 so that you can make the ultimate bone alter offering dealy! :)

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

You can use someone else's lecturn, can't you?

Yes, which means you really only need 50 construction to do this. Although the guide is nice, it's kind of common sense, isn't it?

Heh, i thought that about my previous thread and people were really confused. This just a reference guide nonetheless.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

ahhhh cmon ive been to alot of ppl houses none have the eagle one only the one higher i even gave the materials to build one for me and another to replace it with.... but they never built it

anyone who has 67 and a house lecturn thing pm kk?

randomkcopyq.png

i just wish you could make kharryl teleport tablets so i could tele to canifis and still use magic dart

hah exactly what I was thinking.

it would actually be a lot more beneficial if you just built an altar next to your portal, and a Kharyrll portal just beside that. you really gain no benefit from using canafis tabs (in fact it would probably be more expensive). Just use Teleport to house tablets, and it will serve exactly the same purpose, 1 minute is the max you need to get back to canafis on full prayer.

And for a question before regarding using someone else's eagle lecturn, yes you can. My tablets are made in another's house (thanks again btw! :D)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

i just wish you could make kharryl teleport tablets so i could tele to canifis and still use magic dart

You can still tele to home, then go through a Kharryl portal...

EDIT: Wow, there was like 4 posts at once there. Kostya beat me to it.

sig2.jpg

I guess common sence isn't all that common, I hadn't actually thought about this, my friend is doing well construction, hopefully he'll get 67 and then I can use his lecturn!!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Ugh.. first I just HAD to get 50 construction..

Now I just HAVE to get 67..

Thanks for the guide!

Lol, you're on my path :D

Next you'll HAVE to get 75 so that you can make the ultimate bone alter offering dealy! :)

Well I have the best altar and I'm only 72 con ;) tea ftw.

Ohw and btw after this I just HAVE to get 73 con, not for some great utilities but because I wan't to put a shark up in my house soo much rather then a swordie -.- and I also have to look into the uses of scrying pools because they sound rather cool :P so then I would HAVE to get 77 con hehe ;) and this way it goes on.

At least from now on I only train construction bit by bit not in a huge scale as the first days in the middle of the hype which made things quite boring :P