In your opinion, what's the fastest way to make money?

wassupdude90

Barrows.

:D

Totally agree, made 2 mil in a week, cause i aint doing that many runs per day but barrows is THE best way to make money fast, its fun, and u gain massive magic exp. gotten 4 lvls already. :lol:

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barrows.

+5 million for a G Spear :D

Yep, if you know what to do in barrows, you can earn very handsome cash from the Runes alone, and anything else (provided its not Ahrim's Staff or Torag's Hammers) is a big bonus.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Barrows. I made 30m in a WEEK, and that's playing 2 hours a day, not to mention that I gained 3 magic levels, a def level, and 2 hp levels. :D

yea that depends on luck though :roll: , try double nat rcing if you are luck impaired.

Well Merchanting is extremely fast but unreliable if you cannot find a buyer. Your own skills can be utilized to make anything possible. If you train hard enough you'll be able to make some of the best items in the game and you wouldn't need to be spending hours in a marketplace yelling "Selling st00f" instead you could simply (in my case) use High Alchemy on a Steel Plate or a Yew Longbow after having made them. Selling Nature Runes can be extremely profitable as well if you've made them.

Edit: To answer your question, whenever I'm in a bind for cash (after construction) I will merchant Chaos and Death Runes. But to add money for my ability to merchant I use my skills to get cash.

Just wonderin, what is the lowest lvl i should be before going barrows?im lvl 67 now with 40 def, 57 hp, 61atk, 62str...

If you want to make it profitable, about 90ish with 50+ prayer.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Yes, I would give you advise, but seeing as you can't read my posts, I shall not even bother telling you what I have to say. (I hope you remember the stupid PM you sent me. You have just as bad of typing skills as i do)

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

my friend whos a merchant i seen him(in really life we go to same school)

power merch in world 1 and have a profit of 500mill in 2 to three hrs plus he has like 14bill and he power merch 1 a week so merching is way better then skills ant time \'

get 85 slayer then sell whips, good money

x_Mindless_x

Since I had to kill the Sara Mage to get this, I think it classifies as a "drop"

I got real stuff Take notice of the black helmet T and the studded chaps G

x_bow80

Rofl, that is a lvl 1 clue, so u dont fight any sara mages

power merch in world 1 and have a profit of 500mill in 2 to three hrs plus he has like 14bill and he power merch 1 a week so merching is way better then skills ant time \'

Haxx! you can only have 2.1b cash.... :^o

KALPHITE QUEEN. She has opened my eyes to the way of the kalphite queen. Come everybody get down on your knees and chant with me.

*All Glorius Kalphite Queen, Give me your Chain*

check out the sig and you'll have a better understanding.

Im about to fletch 30k yew longbows :). 1.8M profit each 10k, so 1.8Mx3=5.6M? In around 2 days 2 and a half.

Repeat. Repeat. Then Mage longbows. :) Fletch 4 lyfe.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

Haxx! you can only have 2.1b cash.... :^o

I believe it's 2.3b cash, not sure though, and the only way for someone to make 500mil in 2-3 hrs is to sell a few phats without rebuying, which isn't really a profit. I don't think Duke Freedom even had 14bil worth of items when he was banned and he IS the no.1 merchant of all time.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Barrowing is the way to go. Ive tried merching and all that and it's too slow. BTW I have 80 fishing and I do fish sharks when Im bored or have homework to do at the same time and I can also craft nats, but that takes a lot fo clicking compared to sharks :). Id say barrows though.

Dakine600.png

Just wonderin, what is the lowest lvl i should be before going barrows?im lvl 67 now with 40 def, 57 hp, 61atk, 62str...

If you want to make it profitable, about 90ish with 50+ prayer.

I started barrows at 83 cb. 58 range. 47 prayer. Ive done around 100 trips since then and it's the best discision Ive made, I got myself full guthans 2 times! Plus everything to skill that I wanted.

Dakine600.png