When I did this, these were my skills:

Attack 55

Strength 55

Defense 55

Hitpoints 54

Prayer 43

Range 45

Mage 55

If you have any questions, just ask and I will answer.

Act 1 --- At the Bank:

I entered the bank with the thoughts of killing the brothers. I decided to take out my equipment first. I got out my monks robe and then my unholy symbol. After I equiped those, I withdrew my mystic helmet, boots, and gloves and equiped them. I then got out my Zamorak book, 100 rune arrows, and my Air staff. Now that I have all my equipment on I decided to fill my inventory. I first got out my spade followed by 200 chaos runes and 800 fire runes. I then got out a law rune for Camelot teleport. After I withdrew those I withdrew a yew shortbow and green d'hide top and chaps. Once I had those I got out 9 prayer potions (3). I then withdrew my lobsters until I had full inventory.

Act 2 --- On the way

I left Canafis totally prepared and made my departure to the swamps. I went through the gate and took off running. I made my way past the ghasts to the Nature altar and filled my prayer. Once I was done with that, I kept going towards the barrows. I went through the maze, passed the bridge, and landed at barrows.

Act 3 --- The Brothers (This is getting old)

Well I was ready, finally. I went to Dharok and dug to enter the barrow. I went to open the crypt but he was my tunnel so I skipped. I then went to Verac and dug down. I set my staff, turned on prayer, and opened the crypt. Immediately he started attacking me and me him. I was watching my prayer waiting to use some potions. As I killed him using my intense FIRE BOLT I drank potions. Finally after a tough fight of me not getting hurt he died. I immediatly turned off prayer and went to the next crypt, Torag. I did the exact same thing for him and eventually killed him. I then went to Guthans, and again, killed using the same way. I went to Karil, the ranger, and he was the fastest dead. I put on my ranger equipment, and entered the last barrow. I turned on protect from mage and killed Ahrim.

Act 4 --- The tunnel

I slowly made my way over to the tunnel. I turned off auto attack with my staff so I wouldn't waste it on the little monsters. I then crept around running away from all monsters until I made it to Dharok. On Dharok I turned on my prayer but I forgot to turn on my staff. After wndering why he wasn't dieing, I turned on my staff and started killing him. I then made my way into the treasure room.

Act 5 --- Inside the Treasure Room

Well once I made it in I immediately opened the treasure. I was taken back to see the amazing ... runes that I got from the box. Right away I recieved a message the tunnel was coming down so I teleported away.

That is the end of my exciting story.

Probably not worth it your level, you might make a small profit from the runes, but your trips probably aren't fast enough to make this your best way of making money, I would boost your levels a bit first and then it will be far more worthwhile. And btw, you didn't have to write about every little detail, that actually annoyed me lol.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

You fire bolt using an air staff and fire runes?

Uses less runes if you have a fire staff (or Lava) and air runes, though I suppose the other way works well if you stack up fire runes using duelling ring teleports to the altar.

lol i think that barrows is worth for everyone. I made a 2+ mil profit already. Nice story, hope u do more runs,. they worth it buddy. :D

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

When I did this, these were my skills:

Attack 55

Strength 55

Defense 55

Hitpoints 54

Prayer 43

Range 45

Mage 55

After I withdrew those I withdrew a magic shortbow and green d'hide top and chaps.

If you have any questions, just ask and I will answer.

I have a question is the "45 range" a typing error, 'cos when I played last to wield a magic bow you needed 50+ range.

Sorry, yeah it was supposed to say yew short bow. I did not do this run to make money, I just did it because I wanted to see the barrows. I am gonna get my combat stats to 70 each before I go next time. I knew I wouldn't make a profit unless I got an item.

Sorry, yeah it was supposed to say yew short bow. I did not do this run to make money, I just did it because I wanted to see the barrows. I am gonna get my combat stats to 70 each before I go next time. I knew I wouldn't make a profit unless I got an item.

Well with the stats in your sig, that is when I went down for the first time and got a barrow item on first try. Trust me you have to get alot stronger for a profit down there. Even more than 70 each.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I don't think it's worth it at your level.

I madea profit and im lower lv than that

Only cos you got a drop. To make a prifit you must come out even on runes or above each time. Which is impossible a lvl 70's.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I don't think it's worth it at your level.

I madea profit and im lower lv than that

Only cos you got a drop. To make a prifit you must come out even on runes or above each time. Which is impossible a lvl 70's.

I second that, The only way to make profit is by using prayer pots only when you ran out of prayer before killing the nasty 3, if you need prayer pots for the lesser 3, you will drink up to 5 times as much prayer pots as you would if didnt pray on the last 3. thats maybe 3 doses compared to 15 doses. thats 28k difference per run, and thats not including food costs, which would jack up the costs per run to 40k each run. 40k sometimes isnt even covered by the runes themselves, so you lose money a lot of the time. I still find, at my combat level, that they hit too often for my liking.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Cliff Notes:

First time to barrows and went for fun not profit...

Got Items out of bank - Went to barrows - Got Dharok in Tunnel - Got to chest without getting owned - Didn't get rare drop only runes.. The end

Barrows in the long run can be "Profitible" for anyone.

You just need the money to supply yourself for the dry spells.

Is it worthe the time and effort?

I say yes... It's more fun then training on Moss Giants or FireGiants and you have the chance of a 5.5+m drop...

Would I do it at that lvl? Nope... I hate doing things unless I can make the most of my time. Why I trained Prayer to 69 and Def to 90 and got Guthan.. 5-8 runs per inventory..

not bad...I own those stats... and IM proud to have NEVER completed a barrow run 80 cb ftw!

I'm proud too! 95 combat still no runs 8-[

My friend took me, he said I only needed my full rune and dds and some lobs. I get there, ahrim owns me, he owns ahrims though and hes not using pray!
brandonssx.png