POH Fun or Flop?

hc2995

i have noticed that a lot of ppl have stopped doing POH so wanted to start a poll just post if u think POH is fun and ppl will start using it more or if u think that POH is a flop and ppl will stop using it very very soon

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

siggehkr2.png

single_skill1134621574.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think its fun and when you gots tons of chas like me u dont care how much cash you put in your house :P

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

siggehkr2.png

If you have the money, it's awesome. Even if you don't, it's pretty cool to have a place to call your own.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Love the skill and the little add ons I can put in.

Really don't care for the cost. I spent about 500k on mine for level 46 (I'm a noob, I admit it) which blew about half my stash.

When I have more spare change lying around (maybe I can find some lying around in my oak chairs or something) I will dive back into it.

For now, I can't afford it, so I'm not training it.

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

well i think its fun and when you gots tons of chas like me u dont care how much cash you put in your house :P

:^o :P

i only invest in it to lvl

but i don't think i ever will buy expensif planks for a chair or something

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

POH; aimed at high-end merchants or incredibly rich players. Personally, the most cash I've had is 1.6 million. Not alot, but it suffices for now, seeing as I have everything I need (full rune, whip).

i am loved player owned houses when they came out and i still love them now. i just added a teleport room to my mini-mansion. \'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I think that this skill is great. I'm only level 50-something construction, but I want to get is above 60 as soon as possible so that rc has a chance of getting my tears of guthix xp again. Basically, this skill is very expensive, but it is a nice thing to put some extra cash into. I want to get to level 67, then i can make loads of tele tablets and stay permenantly on ancient magicks. :)

The teleport to canafis is useful to get to canafis, the unlimited glory is useful for everything, and the fact that your house stocks all materials such as hammers, etc means more room in your bank :)

This skill has a lot of positives so it gets my appreciation =D>

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

• 3 weeks later...

so is there anyone else that will post?

siggehkr2.png

Making new rooms and new features is really fun, powerleveling it with oak planks is INCREDIBLY BORING

Yep. Its a great skill, but you cant build anything if you dont have any levels, and getting levels is, as you said boring. But, in my house today, my friend and I spent about an hour just chatiting, and boxing. This was at a low con lv (34!)

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

I'm surprised I'm the first to say this, but you guys are and have been in the wrong topic section this whole time, this is a f2p section you guys are talking about p2p stuff...

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.