Pure ess price on rs forums 90-100 each?What's next?

gempoult

Since i am runecrafter this affects me alot, what does everyone think how much will pure ess raise from now and will nature runes try to raise too?I hope i don't see pure ess 150 each later this will make the runecrafters less richer :evil:

Since i am runecrafter this affects me alot, what does everyone think how much will pure ess raise from now and will nature runes try to raise too?I hope i don't see pure ess 150 each later this will make the runecrafters less richer :evil:

Just rich isn't good enough?

phata_elise.png

Just rich isn't good enough?

Yeh, runescrafters are already rich. I don't see why rune essence should be cheaper then flax.

Kostyaf.png

I'm off to mine Pure Ess?

:shock: OMG! A P2P USER MINING ESS?!?! No... let the autoers that RS2 2.1 MESSES UP MINE IT!!

Lol. Sorry for that, had to do a minor rant in there. Jagex isn't very smart on that part...

Runeman231.png

I'm off to mine Pure Ess?

:shock: OMG! A P2P USER MINING ESS?!?! No... let the autoers that RS2 2.1 MESSES UP MINE IT!!

Lol. Sorry for that, had to do a minor rant in there. Jagex isn't very smart on that part...

well maybe jagex wanted us runecarafter sto earn less?

the hol econemie is just messed up these days.

pure ess raising and now 100gp ea :?

oaks, planks teak ect, 1K-?k :shock:

a blue paper hat 220 - 240mill :-k (hmm, i can make thes my self for a kople of cents and a peace of tape :twisted: wonder how much i can make of it, buy for 5cents and sel for 10cents, wow this is gana make me rich :twisted: , this contents are copyright 2006 - 3006 seawarrior1 inc.) \'

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

a blue paper hat 220 - 240mill :-k (hmm, i can make thes my self for a kople of cents and a peace of tape :twisted: wonder how much i can make of it, buy for 5cents and sel for 10cents, wow this is gana make me rich :twisted: , this contents are copyright 2006 - 3006 seawarrior1 inc.) \'

Lol!!! Lemme sig that that's hilarious!Lemm buy a blue hat w0000t!!!1 =P~
brandonssx.png

well lets see...at 68 mining we'll say that ess takes 2 minutes to mine

wihtout pouches...thats 1400gp per minute... thats 84k an hour with no risk of dieing...and it might even be faster then 2 minutes per trip...

hmm...might give ess mining a try...

w4M8t.png

First of all, blue phats are now 300m, have a look on official forums.

And 2.1 doesn't mean you can't macro, it just has better ways of detecting macroers, but there are so many different macros out there that it's pretty much useless anyway. And so if ess went bank to normal, people would still be able to macro it, just with a slightly higher risk of being caught. So that's why it had to be split, and I'm not complaining about it.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

i hope they will go down the price of the pure ess, or lets up the nature runes :-k

[99]: Fletching, Cooking | [90+] Hitpoints,Strenght, Attack]

sigzomer.gif

Retired! | Total LvL: 1719 | Cb : 113

Barrow Items [37] | Dragon Drops [7]

ess prices are really crazy...i kinda thought they would go up so i bought 25k pure ess at 70 ea when construction came out(people were desperate for money) 8-)

but i think alot more people will start mining there ess now, i will when i run out

thrilling3zm.png